Sacred 2 US Voice Actors

And now... who gets to put it in Wiki?^^

I know Ironwill has been trying to get this info for a while...I say he has first dibs on it :D

Great idea!

He can also put a note at the bottom of the page to this topic here in DarkMatters citing Power Pyx's post as the source too! :bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1

I don't know how to thank enough for your generous compliment but I can't ignore the fact I "only" created character quote page.It was gogo who suggested me to add Voice actors/actresses as a credit.

• Like! 1

heh, I'm always just excited for more stuff in the wiki... and this little gem you have inspired Orkun, is a real treasure.

Is there anywhere in the Wiki where all this info can be seen at once? It's grouping is important and meaningful.

:)

gogo

heh, I'm always just excited for more stuff in the wiki... and this little gem you have inspired Orkun, is a real treasure.

Is there anywhere in the Wiki where all this info can be seen at once? It's grouping is important and meaningful.

:)

gogo

I made a Special Thanks section at the bottom of character quotes

I think what he is referring to is, do we have them all listed in the credits section of the wiki

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Credits#Voice_Actors

Just checked and only have the few German voice actors listed...since the English list is so comprehensive (aka huuuuge) not sure how gogo might want to incorporate all of them on that page.

I think what he is referring to is, do we have them all listed in the credits section of the wiki

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Credits#Voice_Actors

Just checked and only have the few German voice actors listed...since the English list is so comprehensive (aka huuuuge) not sure how gogo might want to incorporate all of them on that page.

all german va team is listed in my topic(my signature),do you want me to make a non-quote German section with Voice actors?

Edit:to not bore you out of this window =D

Hansi Johnmann - Dryade

Sandra Schwittau - Hochhelfe

Michael Pan - Inquisitor

Nana Spier - Seraphim

Thomas Fritsch - Schattenkrieger

Raimund Krone - Tempelwächter

Edited by Ironwill

I think credits is best place for this new info as a complete list. This way, it follows structure if someone is trying to find it. If the page becomes longer now, it's okay... we all know what sitting through credits at the end of a marvel movie waiting for the sneak peek movie is like

:blink:

gogo

I'd love to see French VA too! Do you have some infos?

I know:

Julie Degenne - Dryad(fr)

Marc Alfos- Shadow Warrior(fr)

Thanks! Great topic because the "dubbing" is really well done.

• Like! 1

Normally IMDB is the king all cast lists.
But thanks to Markus darkmatters and sacredwiki possess greater information than imdb :drool:

desm;
Is there any chance you can ask the people around you if they recognize the voice actors/actresses of the game?
People must be familiar with them.You know they voice many things...