45 replies to this topic

#1 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,024 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:46 PM

A long, long time ago in the days of Fallen Angel there was a nude patch made by a modder named Ize that made the 3 female playable characters nude. In short, Ize's old nude patch has now been updated for the latest version of Sacred 2 (Ice and Blood + CM Patch 1.50).

Update - New Version as of Sep. 2016! 

• Brand new version of the Nude Mod has been created by me and Hooyaah!
  • Nude skins for all three females have been revised by Hooyaah for enhanced detail and realism, and I have corrected the High Elf's model so it looks better nude. 
  • In addition, I have overhauled the way the scripts are handled in the mod. 
  • As a final touch, more of the females' equipment is removed when they are stripped down (boots, cuffs, wings are now removed).
  • There is also an alternate version for download that puts the males in underwear when their armor is removed.

wGFzUgZ.jpg

Mod is available at Sacred 2 Nexus  All versions can be found here.  Requires (free) registration on the Nexus.

I can't share it on here due to DarkMatters community guidelines.

Q: How is this different than Fleet's Nude Skins?
A: This mod only applies to the playable characters, and only when you remove their armor.  Fleet's mod makes all females nude all the time, so NPC's are always naked and gear will never show up on your character.  This mod makes it so when you strip down your character, they are actually naked.

Q: How do I install?
A: Use the Generic Mod Enabler.  Choose one of the three available versions to install at a time.  Instructions are in the readme.txt and on the file page.

Q: What mods is it compatible with?
A: Pretty much everything except for Elite Mounts, Enhanced Spells, and Diablo 2 Fallen.

Gallery:
n4ZmCv4m.jpg  YDcMUzDm.jpg  d4uG6PNm.jpg

Optional Males in Underwear (applies to Dragon Mage and Shadow Warrior only):
dPvtMbSm.jpg   BZQk3Jim.jpg

Edited by Flix, 15 September 2016 - 01:12 PM.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#2 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 31,833 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:03 PM

I was reading this from work. Your  history write up on on this mod is a good read, and was interesting.  

Specially like  your faq style q/a here

:)

gogo

#3 turaki

turaki

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:34 AM

A request (to be ignored when out of time, or you just don't feel like it): could you add some more itemtype files (similar to the mod from captain Cabac, who also uses the textures from Ize, if I'm not mistaken)?

Some things I have in mind:

-the removal of the boots (seems a bit weird to me, though some might find it hot)

-not naked but in their underwear (not using the textures from Ize, since the underwear is already in the game files)

-underwear for SW en DM (with or without the lady's in their undies)

#4 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:50 AM

A request (to be ignored when out of time, or you just don't feel like it): could you add some more itemtype files (similar to the mod from captain Cabac, who also uses the textures from Ize, if I'm not mistaken)?

Some things I have in mind:

-the removal of the boots (seems a bit weird to me, though some might find it hot)

-not naked but in their underwear (not using the textures from Ize, since the underwear is already in the game files)

-underwear for SW en DM (with or without the lady's in their undies)

Hey turaki I like your ideas, but my intent was just to update the mod, not start adding features to it.  However, the good news is that everything you listed there you can do yourself pretty easily as described in this post: Removing Character Placeholder Equipment.  If you scroll down you can see pics of the changes.  Removing the boots, and putting the men and women in their underwear can be done by any user without the need to download a mod.  You can even make these changes on top of this mod if you want.  :)

Edited by Flix, 09 October 2014 - 03:51 AM.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#5 turaki

turaki

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:18 AM

I must have read this topic a long time ago, I even recognize your screenshots. Shame on me to have forgotten this.

#6 fleet

fleet

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:17 PM

Good to see that nude modding for Sacred 2 isn't dead.

Before using this I recommend making a back-up copy of your existing itemtype.txt file. 

Why? I like big ones, that's why.

#7 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:32 AM

Good to see that nude modding for Sacred 2 isn't dead.

Before using this I recommend making a back-up copy of your existing itemtype.txt file. 

Cheers fleet!  The good news is that the Generic Mod Enabler backs up the original files to allow for easy install/uninstall.  Sacred 2 modders/players are very lucky the developers set up the folder structures in a way that allows the GME to work well with the game.  Backups are always a good idea though.

#8 Knightmare

Knightmare

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:24 AM

You say female NPCs are meant to always be nude right? I have not come across a single nude NPC although my character is nude

#9 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:08 AM

You say female NPCs are meant to always be nude right? I have not come across a single nude NPC although my character is nude

I'd be interested if you could show me where I say that.  This mod applies to the three playable females only.

You want Fleet's nude mod if you want NPC's to be naked.

#10 Knightmare

Knightmare

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:10 AM

I'd be interested if you could show me where I say that.  This mod applies to the three playable females only.

You want Fleet's nude mod if you want NPC's to be naked.

Wait sorry I miss read my bad

Edited by Knightmare, 10 November 2014 - 11:10 AM.

#11 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:46 AM

Wait sorry I miss read my bad

No prob.  I recognize you now.  ;)

#12 Ironwill

Ironwill

Chromium Defender

• Supporting Member
  • 268 posts
  • Steam Name:ironwill86

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:33 PM

is it possible to make a version with tanga and bra?

#13 Knightmare

Knightmare

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:58 PM

No prob.  I recognize you now.  ;)

Yep it's me ;)

#14 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:29 PM

is it possible to make a version with tanga and bra?

Just remove the fallback equipment:

Rw5ANNG.jpg

#15 Ironwill

Ironwill

Chromium Defender

• Supporting Member
  • 268 posts
  • Steam Name:ironwill86

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:01 PM

thank you so much,I found the topic named "remove character starter/placeholder equipment"

#16 kidakaze

kidakaze

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:33 PM

Sorry for the necro, but I was wondering if this patch still worked, and if so could you please PM me the link because I keep getting an error when I try to PM you

I love those moments; I like to wave at them as they pass by. -Jack Sparrow

#17 kidakaze

kidakaze

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:47 PM

ok so little issue with the patch, I got it installed, booted up the game... and it immediately crashed. through sheer dumb luck I figured out the issue is the itemtype.txt file, however I am not sure specifically what the issue is. Just letting you know, if you maybe know what the problem is I would appreciate the help

#18 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:04 PM

Well, I don't really like spending time on this mod (I only did it as a favor for a friend), but I'm in a good mood so I'll try.

My first question is: what version of the game do you have?  Is it just Fallen Angel or do you have Ice & Blood/Sacred 2 Gold installed?

#19 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 31,833 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:24 PM

but I'm in a good mood so I'll try.

:) @ flix

gogo

#20 kidakaze

kidakaze

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:39 AM

I have just the base game, v 2.43, I havent been able to find Ice & Blood anywhere lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nude, Naked, Skins, Girls

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users