Shadow Warrior quotes - Assorted Eggs page

Ok I'll keep it short
Here is the link to the page>>>>>Click Me Quick!<<<<<

Under Special Sayings

You will see this;

The Shadow Warrior, while approaching the second fight with the Mist of Miasma will sometimes say "All that remains is Dust in the Wind" - a reference to a hit song by Kansas called "Dust in the Wind".

This is inaccurate.Dust in the wind line is something Shadow Warrior says to Undead enemies.There is no way for SW to say it to the Mist because Mist of Miasma is a T-Energy being which spawns dozens of undead minions.I didn't want to edit without asking.

And "All that remains is Dust in the Wind" is an attacking quote.You can never attack Swirling Mist of Miasma ever!

• Like! 1

I see what you are saying. Maybe altering the above line like this will work?

The Shadow Warrior, while approaching the second fight with the Mist of Miasma's undead minion spawns, will sometimes say "All that remains is Dust in the Wind" - a reference to a hit song by Kansas called "Dust in the Wind".

• Like! 1

Without playing the game again, I don't know if the Shadow Warrior only says this phrase during that meeting with the Mist of Miasma, or can say it during any Undead encounter. If you or someone can confirm it can be said at any Undead encounter we can change the whole sentence. I hesitant to do so without some more input.

My head is crumbling with all the game sounds,I clearly know where they are coming from.I assure you,you start hearing that line next to Kobold area where skeletons and kobolds are attacking each other.

Without playing the game again, I don't know if the Shadow Warrior only says this phrase during that meeting with the Mist of Miasma, or can say it during any Undead encounter. If you or someone can confirm it can be said at any Undead encounter we can change the whole sentence. I hesitant to do so without some more input.

• Like! 1

My head is crumbling with all the game sounds,I clearly know where they are coming from.I assure you,you start hearing that line next to Kobold area where skeletons and kobolds are attacking each other.

You hearing them in your dreams yet? :)

Go ahead and change that text :D

You hearing them in your dreams yet? :)

Go ahead and change that text :D

No,there is a way to wake up from a dream.

My ears/brain receives damage when I hear all the recognized sounds.Voice Frequency is set to Always XD

After doing this is one last time in Light Campaign,I will edit the character into Niobium Shadow Version to fill the missing pieces,then start playing Seraphim.

by the way I changed it to this

"The Shadow Warrior, while fighting the Undead enemies will sometimes say "All that remains is Dust in the Wind" - a reference to a hit song by Kansas called "Dust in the Wind"."

Edited by Ironwill
  • Like! 1

Well, as I was the one who found and reported said quote...

IIRC, the point in the game was at the mist of miasma where it first popped up for me. I do not recall that soundbyte pop up anywhere else in the game - and we all know there are TONS of undead roaming Ancaria proper. There's plenty of them roaming the central part of the elf territory..