New guy here. Looking for people to connect with for Sacred 2

MagedouH

Welcome,it is still great to know there are people playing sacred 2.unfortunately I won't be able to play with you,I dont have a ps3.For pc,Sacred Servers are shut down,the only visible solution seems to be programs like hamachi to play it in LAN.If you want to know how it works,I can help.

• Like! 1

Not sure where to post these kinds of topics, but I am new to the Sacred 2 world and I am in dire need of help. I want to play the game through for myself and build my own HE, but I would also love the companionship along the way. If you have the patience and the time, I have the will to learn. I've played this game for awhile on the ps3 (and even got my GF to play it), but now I wanted to try it for the pc. Hopefully this will be a different experience (one that's fun) and that I can learn how the game works. Thanks in advance.

I was a huge player of online Sacred 2 when the game was released and the closed servers were going, but since they closed, I mostly chat about the game here and hang about the Wiki.

I think though that there are some folks still playing about using Tuungle, check out the posts here in Sacred 2 General section, and see if you can hook up?

Happy you found our little place here, have fun on the boards

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Combat discipline works on PC, Smithing is different AFAIK, Deathblow doesn't work with spells in the AddOn, works with spells and melee in Fallen Angel.

This will help with console vs PC differences

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Console_Information

Small additions:

- Combat Discipline always worked on the PS3 version, so there shouldn't be any difference when transitioning from the PS3 to the PC version.

- Smithing didn't work on the console version at all, so it'll be a new option available during the transition.

Edited by Mystix123
  • Like! 1

CD is the same, but combos are different on console.

Note: Prior to game version 2.40.0 (which includes the console versions), it should be noted that due to a bug, Combat Arts in a combo always used attack speed rather than casting speed. This bug affects all combos, whether or not the Combat Discipline skill is taken. See the combo page for details.

This will hurt any build that doesn't take a weapons skill.

• Like! 1

Welcome at Dark Matters!

It was a great time with Sacred 2 online, especially in hardcore mode! but unfortunately it is gone with the servers...

nevertheless it is a lot of fun to play solo with the community patch (new quests, new items, less bugs)

• Like! 1

Sorry for late reply, I was expecting to get notificatoins, but I guess I don't have it setup. I still play Sacred 2, but I play it on Tunngle. Nobody uses that program to play online anymore? And I am willing to accept any help you're willing to give, Blender. I appreciate the response, everyone. Thanks.