Luck of the Land Shadow Warrior (Will I Be Able to Beat the Game Like This)?

Due to my outrage of the SW never having bargaining in his list of choices, I decided to ride Enhanced Perception as much as I can with a sword+shield guy.

I just turned level 12, so I must ask, is my future going to look grim on Silver?

Blacksmith

Armor Lore

EP

Sword Lore

DW Focus

This is my first post, so I hope there are still some active users around!

• Like! 1

You'll probably kick butt. It's haaaaard to mess up a Shadow Warrior of any kind. My suggestion is get the Malevolent Champion or Death Warrior focus skills a little sooner to take advantage of the buffs and weapon based combat arts. Also look for regen per hit modifier and it won't really matter if you have high regen times for your Combat Arts.

You say sword+shield, but I see Dual Wield skill? I would use either Dual Wield or Shield Lore, but not both. That way you can switch between whichever you choose and also 2H swords (thanks to Sword Lore) if you find a good one.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

Tactics lore directly increases melee damage and crits. Also Shadow Warrior is unique in that tactics adds mod points to both death warrior and malevolent champion. I think you should take that skill would be my highest order suggestion.

Blacksmith is good to go along with tactics because you can ramp up your damage. I am assuming you are not using higher level toons to do your smithing. But before I played with higher level smiths 'cheating' or 'twinking' one of my best shadow warriors had max blacksmithing and max tactics and performed wonderful.

• Like! 1

You won't need shield if you use the combination below
Reflective Emanation + Combat Reflexes = Near Physical Immunity even in platinum

For Enhanced Perception,play a SW with EP and play a SW with no EP,you will see it doesn't worth it.