Silver mods for Shadow step not working?

miaumiau1

Hello, I'm playing gold edition (v2.65.2, build 1837), and when I modify this combat art, it makes no effect (no matter what Silver mod I choose, I don't vanish nor get invulnerability as wiki says).

Bronze mods work fine.

Any thoughts about why or what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

• Like! 1

Welcome aboard.

I seem to remember the invulnerability mod working. What it's actually doing is briefly giving you 100% physical damage mitigation - so a fire spell for example would still hurt you. Check the bonus overview and look for it right after teleporting. It will disappear shortly thereafter.

Never tested the invisibility one much. It doesn't appear in the bonus list either. The spell token is the same as the one that Shadow Veil uses though, so it should work. It may last for such a brief period that it's not noticeable.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

First of all thanks a lot for such a quick answer. Also I'd like to add that none of the effects has any graphic display.

I did a test and leveled Shadow step to 14, got same results with invisibility (according to the wiki it should last around 10 seconds + 0,1 per level). I'm confused, enemies can still see me (I can see myself also) and attack me, anyone knows what's happening? Should I level it any further in order to appreciate the effect?

As for invulnerability you are right! I saw the 100% damage mitigation bonus for around ~3 seconds so it's confirmed working properly (not 4 seconds as the wiki states, but still better than nothing).

Edited by miaumiau1

Hello, I'm playing gold edition (v2.65.2, build 1837), and when I modify this combat art, it makes no effect (no matter what Silver mod I choose, I don't vanish nor get invulnerability as wiki says).

Bronze mods work fine.

Any thoughts about why or what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Your avatar looks like my cat! (Who's 22 btw^^)

Also here to say Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo