Unbended Halloween Event 2014

As posted by Cisa at Unbended forum

Rules and regulations for the Halloween event 2014

Your task: Find all pumpkins that are hiding on the world map.
(Tip: there won't be any before October 15th!)

Solution: Once you've found all the pumpkins, send us screenshots of them, or one screenshot on which you've marked the pumpkin hiding places.

Prizes:

• 1st place: an individual user title in the forum and a pumpkin grave on the world map
  • 2nd and 3rd places: an individual user title in the forum

Rules and regulations:

• send an email with your solution at forum@unbended.zone and include your Unbended forum username
  • additionally send a PM (conversation) at PowerPyxel
  • deadline is at midnight on October 31st (GMT +2)
  • every user can only send in one solution, not multiple ones
  • user titles will be shown until the next Halloween event
  • Spoilering the results here in the forum is prohibited, no matter which unusual things you're finding! Any spoilers that are posted will be deleted by the forum team immediately and without comment.
  • You may discuss the event here: http://forum.unbended.zone/threads/discussion-halloween-event-2014.441/
  • If there is more than one winning entry, the forum team decides on the winner. The forum team's decision is final; there is no recourse to the courts.
  • Members of the UNBENDED team and their relatives are not permitted to participate in the event.
  • All winners will be published on November 1st, 2014 and notified per PM here on the forum.

Important note: You may find a cauldron on the world map. If you want to know what that's about, take a look at Sacred Legends who also have a prize to hand out.

• Like! 1

I would ask we also honor this spirit of the contest and do not post any info on how many there are are, or where they are located on our forum also please.

• Like! 1

If Sacred Legends has a cauldron....perhaps we can have something also? Maybe find a waylaid skull on the map somewhere...I don't know what we could do for a prize...though I will pony up a copy of the game w/ grave if you want.

Actually, how about this?

Find the missing skull on the map and get your own skull in our tomb, along with 1 copy of the game :P

• Like! 1

I love the idea of us being a part of another give away. What about for a coming up holiday as an idea? This way if Legends is helping out with Halloween, the community can get another event in the coming months to keep buzz going.

btw, love Sacred Legend's assets on this:

Halloween2-500.jpg

:)

gogo

If Sacred Legends has a cauldron....perhaps we can have something also? Maybe find a waylaid skull on the map somewhere...I don't know what we could do for a prize...though I will pony up a copy of the game w/ grave if you want.

Find the missing skull on the map and get your own skull in our tomb, along with 1 copy of the game :P

*Spooooky Pyxels apears on Knuckles Monitor* :D

For sure we will invite you to participate in a future event. This time we at UNBENDED decide to do a cross over event with sacred-legends. Please don't worry.

Christmas isn't that far ;)

• Like! 1

*Spooooky Pyxels apears on Knuckles Monitor* :D

For sure we will invite you to participate in a future event. This time we at UNBENDED decide to do a cross over event with sacred-legends. Please don't worry.

Christmas isn't that far ;)

Awesome Pyxel, lookin forward to Da party!

:dance:

gogo