Here and... here again

Hi there!

Obviously, I managed to overlook this section when I came across DarkMatters some three years ago. So, here goes:

When I first found this forum while trying out S1, I was astonished how much information you guys have collected. But since my play buddy of the time left me hanging in midair, I soon forgot about Ancaria. However, since I got hold of a nice little PS3 - which came with a copy of Sacred 2 as a bonus - I'm somewhat back in the land of the dragons. And when GOG released Sacred 2, I was happy to have finally gotten a decent interface for what seems a really nice game.

Well, I'm here now/again, looking forward to drown myself in this well of knowledge.

What else? I do play from time to time Diablo2, WoW, Path of Exile, Minecraft, Stardust, Cho Ren Sha, Assassin's Creed. I don't get to read as much as I'd like and I recently managed to break my bike again. If I'm lucky, I'll one day get adopted by a bitchy little cat and that's about it, I guess.

• Like! 1

Hi there!

Obviously, I managed to overlook this section when I came across DarkMatters some three years ago. So, here goes:

When I first found this forum while trying out S1, I was astonished how much information you guys have collected. But since my play buddy of the time left me hanging in midair, I soon forgot about Ancaria. However, since I got hold of a nice little PS3 - which came with a copy of Sacred 2 as a bonus - I'm somewhat back in the land of the dragons. And when GOG released Sacred 2, I was happy to have finally gotten a decent interface for what seems a really nice game.

Well, I'm here now/again, looking forward to drown myself in this well of knowledge.

What else? I do play from time to time Diablo2, WoW, Path of Exile, Minecraft, Stardust, Cho Ren Sha, Assassin's Creed. I don't get to read as much as I'd like and I recently managed to break my bike again. If I'm lucky, I'll one day get adopted by a bitchy little cat and that's about it, I guess.

Thanks for the very kind words Rm

Yes,ther'es a lot of knowledge here about this game, something that we're all proud of. We've been lucky to meet up with some great talent all across the Wiki, posters, build creators and writers, and with all the years of work, the knowledge is encyclopedic.

Happy you found your way to us, I just know you're going to have a great time with this game, and with us, here, on these boards.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks, guys!

I'm already having a good time. I just don't have enough of it, must... read... EVERYTHIIIAAARGH!

... where was I? Right, there was this little girl who lost her pet bear. Perhaps I should go look for it, before something terrible happens and the poor little girl won't get her teddy back. But then again, maybe it's just so cute that I can't give it up? Or maybe, just maybe, that little brat Lianara might as well learn that you can't have everything in life right now. Anyways, I don't have time for this. There's stuff to be fixed and dragons to be slain and sandwiches to be eaten. Up and atom!