New Sacred 2 Player Needing Help

Hello everyone a while back I picked up Sacred 2 Gold on GOG. I found the new community patch which installed without incident (0150). The next thing I wanted to to is use Sacred 2 Serious Textures mod so I got all the files off the authors site, but am very confused about exactly where they should go. Should they be zipped in the pak file, do they need to go into existing folders, I am lost on this one? Can anyone recommend a tutorial that shows this mod being installed properly? Is this community friendly enough to help a Sacred noob like me?

Edited by gogoblender

Flix this gives me some direction here. I will try and play around to figure this out you gave me some good info to get started I appreciate your time! Alright I looked over your post and the files and I think I am clear on what needs to be done now. Thank you!

Edited by RIVEIR
  • Like! 1

Here to welcome you to DarkMatters as well !

:)

gogo

p.s. Sent you a pm regarding name change as you were asking, please pm me back and I can change it. Have fun with the game, and you've already met an awesome member :thumbsup:

• Like! 1

Thanks again for all the help! There are so many mods for this game it could take a while to see what is the best.

I think everyone has had great satisfaction with the outstanding work, diligence and inventiveness that has gone into the mods, and the brilliant documenting of their work.

Mods have probably extended Sacred 2 to beyond what people had possibly thought back years ago

:sun:

gogo