Well, here's my intro

Greetings! Got my hands on Sacred 2 Gold and Citadel. Installed em both then came here to get the community patch and here I am.

Not much of an intro but it'll do. Pretty much the real reason I registered is because I wanted to download the Community Items Mod.

Any idea how to hyperlink? I'm new to this interface.

Wow, just reading this is messed up. haha

• Like! 1

There's a "link" tag button in the bar above where you type your post.

example

Basically, just highlight the word and then look for the "link" button and it will bring up a small menu for you to link to a URL, an anchor in the thread or an email. Press "OK" and you now have a linked item.

EDIT: I posted this and clicked the link to be certain I did it right....and to say hello back to you. Hello, and welcome.

Edited by Miquin1
  • Like! 1

Greetings! Got my hands on Sacred 2 Gold and Citadel. Installed em both then came here to get the community patch and here I am.

Not much of an intro but it'll do. Pretty much the real reason I registered is because I wanted to download the Community Items Mod.

Happy to have you here on the boards Kane

As Lujate notes, you'll need a few more posts to be able to post a link

or if you have a link you want to become live later, just post it now, and when you have the posts, or a moderator sees it, we can "liven" the post for you.

Welcome to DarkMatters!~

:)

gogo

Thank you, everyone!

Happy to have you here on the boards Kane

As Lujate notes, you'll need a few more posts to be able to post a link

or if you have a link you want to become live later, just post it now, and when you have the posts, or a moderator sees it, we can "liven" the post for you.

Welcome to DarkMatters!~

:)

gogo

Got it. Once again, thank you!

• Like! 1