New member: Pinkies

Heia~ I tought id say hello, I just got sacred 2 and dled some mods here and off to play maybe now, its a nice little forum u guys got here~.

well what can I say about myself. im a girl gamer as some of u might have noticed from that I logged in with facebook since it tok a day without getting my email accepted here.

but else from that its also Good evening to you americans abroad. so thats dat.

.Pinkie.

• Like! 1

Heia~ I tought id say hello, I just got sacred 2 and dled some mods here and off to play maybe now, its a nice little forum u guys got here~.

well what can I say about myself. im a girl gamer as some of u might have noticed from that I logged in with facebook since it tok a day without getting my email accepted here.

but else from that its also Good evening to you americans abroad. so thats dat.

.Pinkie.

Wow, a girl here on the boards! :lol: It's funny, only till people actually make a comment about this, do I actually mull over how few girls are here on DarkMatters! :4rofl: It's a pleasure to have you here with us, and thank you for writing out a lovely introduction, and for the kind words about our forum...ayuh, for a small game like this, I think we have a cozy home...perhaps you'll find a ghoulie avatar for the season?

have fun with the game, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters, one of my favourite places to be...

more than welcome to hang out in Key Largo Bar, or join us in The related word game...

Delta!

• Like! 1