[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

Wow, cool! That's a cat face alright. You're right about the leg armor. I think the high heels are more noticeably out of place with the bare leg look. I'll try giving her some fur.

And a tail :). please give her a tail :)). and instead of horns some cat ears might be nice.

• Like! 1

is there any option to get the normal grass back? I love you're mod but its too dark :S

I want the grass back cause it was so beautiful with it :D and maybe the weather or smth. is a bit more dark or?

is there any option to get the normal grass back? I love you're mod but its too dark :S

I want the grass back cause it was so beautiful with it :D and maybe the weather or smth. is a bit more dark or?

You can change anything you want. Grass textures are in the pak\mq\miniobj\ directory of the mod.

I cant get the texture onto the model.

I guess it might help if you have the surface entries. :closedeyes: BTW it's set up to use High Elf animations so you may be able to just replace the HE model for testing in game.

Retextured her to be more lioness like. That's the best I could do with that model. She need some arm and leg guards.

needsmorearmor.jpg

https://yadi.sk/d/SU1PcBBngCYpP

Good job sx255, great work on the felinity!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

You can change anything you want. Grass textures are in the pak\mq\miniobj\ directory of the mod.

and how I change that? :P

ok I have a question. on skills for example Warmth says it does -20% +1% per level does that mean character level or how many runes/skill I consume to make the runes level go up?

Any "per level" on combat art tooltips means "per combat art level." It's the exact value from the scripts, but keep in mind there's a lot of factors at play in the game so it's not always exact in practice (mainly when damage numbers are concerned). Those values are there to give you an idea of how leveling up the CA improves the ability. Since many properties won't appear automatically in the tooltips, I had to add them manually.

Ohh and Flix were u with Elvy in modding D2 Blazingfire mod ? if not the sory just saw the name Ben and remember that Ben and Elvy made the blazingfire mod and 1 of them being from Texas

sorry for the off topic con

Edited by kidtwn

Ohh and Flix were u with Elvy in modding D2 Blazingfire mod ? if not the sory just saw the name Ben and remember that Ben and Elvy made the blazingfire mod and 1 of them being from Texas

Nope, not me. Different Ben.

Flix? How can I change the grass back to the old one? :) u only said where the datas are but I dont know what to do now :S

Delete it. Delete the whole folder. No grass textures in the mod = the game uses the original textures.

Alright "take 2" with the Sabre Cats and Slingers.

Slingers use SX255's textures (partly). Thank you!

BFmpfOF.jpg

Melee Sabre Cats. Pesmontis put together this model for the mod. Cat ears, claws, moving tail, check!

5L5mkqX.jpg

Super-unique Bloodwitch the Wild will still use the original design I previously posted.

Yes, ears and tail , and fur , what can go wrong with it :)

• Like! 1

hey I found a bug :(

if I play with barbarian and using the "Battle order buff" I cant use heal pots exact at the same time if I press spacebar..

its only if I use THIS buff.. I think its cause because of the hp regeneration of this buff.. pls fix it^^ I cant use it cause I will die with it :P

if I play with barbarian and using the "Battle order buff" I cant use heal pots exact at the same time if I press spacebar..

its only if I use THIS buff.. I think its cause because of the hp regeneration of this buff.. pls fix it^^ I cant use it cause I will die with it :P

It's been reported, and I've already fixed it. In the next version this won't be a problem.

• Like! 1

It's been reported, and I've already fixed it. In the next version this won't be a problem.

great!! I love your work! :) rlly rlly great mod :) my friend is using it too :)

• Like! 1

Greatings. First of all, I was playing diablo 2 mods and thinking, how I wish sacred 2 to have some cool mods. So I searched google and found diablo2 mod for sacred2 LOL, AWESOME. But my first steps with this mod wasnt very pleasant. Im getting ripped in 1 sec by 1 skeleton champion. I know there is survival mod included and I have read it made mobs stronger, which is fine, but I have tried playing all classes, multiple builds and all melee builds failed hard. The only way I play is using druid summons. They wreck bosses in seconds and protect me. So I was thinking is there way to remove survival mod or reduce monster damage or maybe I need some tips how to play with it. While I managed to play "ok" with barb, but once I reached golem boss I had no chances. I assume in higher levels you can get better gears, more skills to protect yourself, but low levels is hell for me. Other than that I like this mod a lot but this monster damage is crazy.

Other than that I like this mod a lot but this monster damage is crazy.

Thanks for testing the mod. Monsters do inflict way too much melee damage in the current version. I've already rebalanced it for the next version. No more one-shot kills from elites. Next release is coming in the next 24-48 hours.

Edited by Flix

wow cool, I cant wait! :)

btw, I think Druid's minions do way too much dmg. I think necro minions do less dmg. they rip bosses in seconds. for example monster have 400 life, minions do 800dmg per hit. so if boss has like 20k life, it feels too easy, all you have to do is stay away from boss hits and wait till minions hit.

wow cool, I cant wait! :)

btw, I think Druid's minions do way too much dmg. I think necro minions do less dmg. they rip bosses in seconds. for example monster have 400 life, minions do 800dmg per hit. so if boss has like 20k life, it feels too easy, all you have to do is stay away from boss hits and wait till minions hit.

Fixed. I gave the wolves and bear an extra damage modifier for some reason, probably as a test, that turned out to be totally unnecessary.

Quick question about installing new version...

Its as simple as removing old version from Mod folder and dragging new version in right?

Cant wait!

Basically yes, but you MUST deactivate the old version with the mod enabler first. As always, I'll post detailed install instructions for both new and old users. I'll include them in a readme with the download as well.

Edited by Flix