[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

The bug seems to be with the Buff Fanatism active and then use the smith teleport with CTRL (maybe it also happens without ctrl).
I use the smith to teleport and then get immobilised.
The character is not stunned I was mistaken but it is can not move or activate any combat art.
It happens after teleporting with the buff I think but not everytime I need to test a little to more to see what cause it, but it happened even without mob around.

Edited by laharl9999

Just test it in a city without mob : When you use smite to teleport (with the force move key Ctrl for example but it is the same without) with Fanatism on, you can see that eveytime you end your teleportation the character animation is like frozen (character arm is still in mid air).
You can compare the end animation without the buff.And sometimes you get completely frozen.It might be because casting speed is too hight with this animations or something else ?

Edited by laharl9999

Just test it in a city without mob : When you use smite to teleport (with the force move key Ctrl for example but it is the same without) with Fanatism on, you can see that eveytime you end your teleportation the character animation is like frozen (character arm is still in mid air).

You can compare the end animation without the buff.And sometimes you get completely frozen.It might be because casting speed is too hight with this animations or something else ?

Ah yes, Smite. It's not stun. It's some kind of freezing problem. I've had this bug report before, but I could never replicate it. What weapon are you using?

I once had the same problem with the Temple Guardian's Propelled Levitation in the normal game. It seemed to only happen when I used items with +% Combat Art Range.

• Like! 1

I think I found how to make the bug happen !

With my save game :

1- activate the buff Fanaticism
2- Use Smite to teleport with the force move key (CTRL)
3- Keep the CTRL key pressed (force move) and attack normal (left click)
=> Character is frozen

I think the attack animation might be bugged because after using smite the character has it's arm mid air ?
As long as you didn't move after smite and use normal weapon attak your character is frozen.

Edited by laharl9999
  • Like! 1

That probably explains why I've never been able to replicate the bug. I always thought you had to have an enemy target to use the ability. I never thought to use CTRL-click to force the jump. In fact I never use the CTRL key unless playing with a ranged character.

I'll have to think about what to do about this.

Thanks Flix, I just started your mod and I find the sorceress spells fun (I love the teleport speed) but it will take me time to level up, I die very often on easy difficulty.

I can't remember where I read it but someone already asked if there is an easy way to remove the Fog/mist effect of Blizzard spell ?
I am asking because even if it's beautiful it has issues :

1- Hard to see what is beyond it
2- Only the projectile deals damage and the fog/mist confuses the players believing it deals damage
3- It increases CPU usages for something not really usefull gameplay wise

Also if it is just a ligne to remove in a text file to tell the game not to show the fog effect, I might make a "mod" that thoses who want can activate/deactive with the Mod enabler.

Edited by laharl9999
  • Like! 1

Alright I made Blizzard fx about 40% more transparent, just so I can stop hearing people complain about it.

QeRYMtgt.jpg UQOiWNat.jpg 8ldngHht.jpg

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

Hi Flix

This mod is amazing, the best I have ever tasted! ^^

But I have a question: how to open global.res? I would try translate this mod into Russian. All text contained in this file, right?

Welcome to DarkMatters SkyRaven!

:)

gogo

Hi Flix

This mod is amazing, the best I have ever tasted! ^^

But I have a question: how to open global.res? I would try translate this mod into Russian. All text contained in this file, right?

Thanks for your interest. I'll send you a message in a few days about a translation. I have the flu right now and not feeling very well.

• Like! 1

Angel NPC's are all one model, although they started as separate armor pieces and could probably be made so again if re-worked enough, there's no plans to do so.