[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

Great Homage to Flix, Vampire, he's really kept the vibe going great for this mod... seems like it's already spreading around the net as being legendary

:poweromg:

gogo

• Like! 1

There's something I've been meaning to post for a while now, and that is that I changed the animation for the Paladin's Smite to that used by Assailing Somersault. It's slow and floaty compared to the instant bash of the old animation, but it seems to have effectively solved the freezing problem, which I realized was worse than I thought after extended testing.

• Like! 1

Anyone else has problem with sorceress' ice shards? I got runtime error and crash after using it on enemy :/

I can't seem to replicate this problem. But I think I've seen this bug reported for Glacial Thorns in the normal game. It may not be connected to the mod.

Umm another question. Amazon's penetrate atk speed mod does not stack with inner sight atk speed mod. Is it supposed to be like this?

EDIT:

Ok it seems that gold mod celerity from inner sight CA does nothing. No cast spd nor atk speed have been increased. Neither is listed in bonus overview.

Edited by CraYen

Hey guys,

I jsut started playing Sacred again I wanted to use this mod, my only problem is that I doesn't seem to be working. I followed all the steps and hae the CM installed, so I wonder what the problem is. I don't see any of the chars, gods, or anything else related to the mod in the charecter creation screen. Am I missing something really obvious here or ...?

Hey guys, I'm the same person as JoeyKeulen, only I created my account on the site instead of making it with my facebook account. I didn't like how it was just my name as username :D and thanks Angel for the welcome ^^ . But yea still the same problem. I copy pasta it here so people aren't confused with the account switch(the old account is deleted , I hope) .

so my problem is that I doesn't seem to be working. I followed all the steps and had the CM installed, so I wonder what the problem is. I don't see any of the chars, gods, or anything else related to the mod in the character creation screen. Am I missing something really obvious here ?

Ok it seems that gold mod celerity from inner sight CA does nothing. No cast spd nor atk speed have been increased. Neither is listed in bonus overview.

Damn, looks like it's broken. Resolve and Defiant mods don't work either. Apparently the Cleansing Brilliance spell class doesn't support those modifiers. I fixed it by changing the spell class. Inner Sight will be fully functioning in the next test release.

so my problem is that I doesn't seem to be working. I followed all the steps and had the CM installed, so I wonder what the problem is. I don't see any of the chars, gods, or anything else related to the mod in the character creation screen. Am I missing something really obvious here ?

Hi thanks for trying the mod. If nothing at all is installed, it's probably user error. I can't know without seeing the inside of your installation folder, for example the contents of your MODS folder or the game's pak folder.

Edited by Flix

I'm not sure if I can put pictures here, but I've put both files in the MOD folder, is there a way I could let you see my pak folder ? Also could it be because my Sacred is out dated ? I also was thinking it had something to do with the fact I didn't run the mod man. as a admin so maybe that something went wrong with that :/ ?

I'm not sure if I can put pictures here, but I've put both files in the MOD folder, is there a way I could let you see my pak folder ? Also could it be because my Sacred is out dated ? I also was thinking it had something to do with the fact I didn't run the mod man. as a admin so maybe that something went wrong with that :/ ?

Inside the MODS (not MOD) folder should be two folders (not files): "Diablo 2 Fallen Beta 0.4" and "D2F Inferno Patch". Just extract the contents of the download directly into the MODS folder, then activate it with the mod enabler.

The MODS folder itself should be in the main Sacred 2 installation folder.

Edited by Flix

Inside the MODS (not MOD) folder should be two folders (not files): "Diablo 2 Fallen Beta 0.4" and "D2F Inferno Patch". Just extract the contents of the download directly into the MODS folder, then activate it with the mod enabler.

The MODS folder itself should be in the main Sacred 2 installation folder.

Sorry, but that is what I ment, there are 2 folders :$

Sorry, but that is what I ment, there are 2 folders :$

Ok, just making sure. So, after you activate the mod with the mod enabler, look inside the pak folder. Do you see any loose folders there? All of the folders in there are compressed zip files by default. The mod adds some loose folders: creature, data, fonts, fx, gui, item, weapon. Do you see any of those folders there, probably right at the top?

Ok, just making sure. So, after you activate the mod with the mod enabler, look inside the pak folder. Do you see any loose folders there? All of the folders in there are compressed zip files by default. The mod adds some loose folders: creature, data, fonts, fx, gui, item, weapon. Do you see any of those folders there, probably right at the top?

I only see the creature, fonts and fx folder, and 3 zipped folders named graphics14.zip, graphics15.zip and persector.zip

I only see the creature, fonts and fx folder, and 3 zipped folders named graphics14.zip, graphics15.zip and persector.zip

You're looking inside the pak folder of the mod. I want you to look in the pak folder of the game. It's in the same location as the MODS folder, alongside folders called locale, scripts, system, video

I've looked into the right folder, but I had the mod unninstalled for some reason. In the PAK folder thats directly under the sacred 2 gold folder there are no folders

Edited by LocoRojo

Ok I see the problem. You have it installed in the system folder for some reason. Did you install the mod enabler into your system folder? It's supposed to be in the base game installation folder, in your case, "Sacred 2 Gold."

Disable the mod, uninstall the mod enabler, and start over. This time install the mod enabler into "Sacred 2 Gold" and go from there.