[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

Thank you for your answers.
According to wiki :

Stun duration can not be decreased by any modifiers. Spell Resistance does not affect negative effects like Stun (as it is not considered a detrimental magic effect).

Stun can be blocked\reflected by special modifiers on CAs/equipment.

Yes I was only attacking the Nameless guardians, not killings the guards, because I thought it was faster (I have Life leech from opponents) but in the end if I keep being stunned I should change my strategy and try to kill first the guards and teleporters pads even if it takes a little more time it will be safer.
Also it seems that block /reflect and stun resistance can not reach 100% because they are all multiplicative and there is no effect giving 100% stun resistance (or maybe a potion ?)

Edited by laharl9999

Sorry, I didn't answer that before. No, you cannot get any resistances or block/reflect values to 100%, except for Damage Mitigation, and that is considered a bug.

No, you cannot get any resistances or block/reflect values to 100%, except for Damage Mitigation, and that is considered a bug.

I think you can, even if it doesn't work as one would expect, Chance to Block: Stun is a blue modifier which can be easily found on many items and also on amulets, on top of that block/reflect stacks with ca modifiers so its even easier, my level 63 TG can reach easily reach 80% Chance to Reflect CC even tho that is my EpK gear

post-32912-0-49203500-1487369493_thumb.jpg

I also built my super 321% Experience per Kill gear (+50% Mentor) to quickly leveling-up in Turtle Island, with this gear its like killing 4 turtles everytime I kill just one xD

post-32912-0-17507300-1487368425_thumb.jpg

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello still a few questions to the installation of the Diablo Mod. I have the Mod in the Mods directory unpacked. In the Mod Enabler, the two folders Diablo 2 Fallen Beta 7 and D2F Inferno Patch are not visible and thus not select. Do they have a clue and a tip for me what I might have done wrong. Thank you in advance

Hello still a few questions to the installation of the Diablo Mod. I have the Mod in the Mods directory unpacked. In the Mod Enabler, the two folders Diablo 2 Fallen Beta 7 and D2F Inferno Patch are not visible and thus not select. Do they have a clue and a tip for me what I might have done wrong. Thank you in advance

Hello. Can you please tell me exactly what folder is the Mods folder installed in?

Hello Flix , thank you for your Answer .

The exactly Folder is C.Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\MODS.

The other mods can be seen in the same directory and the Mod Enabler.

Ok, and what are the names of the folders that are within the MODS folder?

• Like! 1

Hi! I apologise if this question has already been answered in a different thread. Is there anywhere I could see how much of the map I have completed? I cannot seem to find anything to indicate a percentage map completion. Thanks in advance! Loving this mod :)

• Like! 1

Hey Flix Soory for my Problems but now the Mods and the Mod Enabler are running.

The problewm was the path of the Mod Enabler . I have a Ordner with jsgme_2.6.0 ( in it the JSGME exe) and it wasnt running.

I have seen a Video , and I have seen the JSGME. exe must place directly in the Sacred 2 Gold Folder and it was running.

Thank you very much for your Help and for your Mods.

Glad you're enjoying his mod, Old, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Yikes I am so blind, I found it - hovering mouse cursor over the actual character bar at the top of the inventory. Feeling silly now.... :)

No worries, I meant to answer you right away but lost track of things. It's a busy week. Enjoy the mod!

• Like! 1

Flix, just a very little detail for D2F: when we pick up a charm from the ground (and we pick up a lot), it plays a potion sound. Could you change it please? I don't find it very accurate and even more, I find it a little bit confusing; an amulet or gold sound would sound better for me.

Thanks for thinking about it! :)

Flix, just a very little detail for D2F: when we pick up a charm from the ground (and we pick up a lot), it plays a potion sound. Could you change it please? I don't find it very accurate and even more, I find it a little bit confusing; an amulet or gold sound would sound better for me.

Thanks for thinking about it! :)

Charms are classified as potions by the game. They share one sound profile entry based on their subfamily in itemtype.txt. I can't separate them. They (Trophies) made potion sounds in vanilla Sacred 2, so they'll have to make potion sounds in D2F, sorry.

newProfile = {
	profilename  = "Item Potion",
	subfamily    = "SUBFAM_OBJ_POWERUP",
	mindistancefactor = 50,
	maxdistancefactor = 100,
	pitchvariation = 5,
	event1 = { event = "PICKUP", resource = 36108 };
	event2 = { event = "PICKUP", resource = 36109 };
	event3 = { event = "DROP", resource = 36087 };
}
mgr.soundProfileCreate(newProfile);
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, I wanted to do an Easter release of Beta 8 but it's going to have to be delayed for another week. It will be worth the wait though!

In the past few days I have completely overhauled combat arts and added a boatload of new creature designs. The French translation also needs a little more time.

There's still a lot more changes to announce so I'll get to them next week. I have to take off Sunday for a family holiday.

Bravo, Flix, have an excellent family holiday for this Easter!

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1

I may be completely missing something but when I try to install the community patch so that I can install your (excellent looking) mod I get two error messages.

The first saying my language is not currently supported by the CM-Patch (English:))

And the second saying that Sacred 2 Fallen Angel can not be located on your system or is the wrong version.
I have Sacred 2 Gold (steam) and at first thought that may be the issue before I saw an install location posted here including Sacred2Gold.

Am I being absolutely retarded in missing something really really obvious?

• Like! 1

I may be completely missing something but when I try to install the community patch so that I can install your (excellent looking) mod I get two error messages.

The first saying my language is not currently supported by the CM-Patch (English:))

And the second saying that Sacred 2 Fallen Angel can not be located on your system or is the wrong version.

I have Sacred 2 Gold (steam) and at first thought that may be the issue before I saw an install location posted here including Sacred2Gold.

Why yes, I am absolutely retarded.

I broke the first rule of modding. I didn't run the game clean first.

>.>

<.<

>.<

Why yes, I am absolutely retarded.

I broke the first rule of modding. I didn't run the game clean first.

>.>

<.<

>.<

No worries, enjoy the mod. :)

• Like! 1

Also great seeing you here on the boards, a hearty welcome to DarkMatters... and props to your nic... speaking klingon always buys you a round at the bar on site

:drunkards:

gogo

Hello

I tested the beta 0.7 is still very good but still more hate for the beta 0.8 especially to test the Skeletal Mage and the Golem. Impatient also for the magic staff (which will help caster builds well) and for the combat arts changes. Can you free the beta 0.8 before this week ? See tomorrow ;-)

Edited by KevinLelievre

Flix please, 2 questions:

*What if we farm Radament's Lair (or one other quest you mentionned) in free game mode? Will it not be too easy to earn skill points?

*I have not finished the Silver campaign with my Barbarian. Do you recommand me to finish it so that I start Gold 'freshly' if I can say with beta 8? or can I install beta 8 anyway and continue my journey on Silver?

Thanks.