[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

8 hours ago, deogo said:

thats a nice  mode, playing necro and enjoying it! thanks for great work, man!

I have a few questions

• is it possible to use DF2 mod with 1.6 patch? it has somenice features like extended pick up range and runes/potions stacking. Actually I've tried it, but it feels broken. For example all projectiles dont look like they should
  • Necro's Revive skill sometimes (quite ofte actually) don't trigger  when you use it and cause char to stuck in place for few secs. I think it happens when you point mouse on living enemy of when there is no bodies around. I use quick cast option, so probably it cause problems as well. So may be it possible to tune the skill so it didn't check where the mouse cursor points and just searched for bodies around?

Thank you. Please don't use the beta patch with D2F. It will not work.

I have a weird problem,my UI vanishes sometimes,most of the times when I open up the map.It reappears when I spam the open/close map button but it is frustrating.I dont know know if anyone has ever encountered this problem or if its related to your mod,but that didn't happen with your previous version.Anyways thnx for your mod,it gives so much to the game,now I cant even play Sacred without it.

Any info about my problem would be greatly appreciated.(the only thing I can think of being the culprit is my custom UI textures,but I doubt it as I ve been using them with your previous version as well)

• Like! 1
19 hours ago, staticX said:

I have a weird problem,my UI vanishes sometimes,most of the times when I open up the map.It reappears when I spam the open/close map button but it is frustrating.I dont know know if anyone has ever encountered this problem or if its related to your mod,but that didn't happen with your previous version.Anyways thnx for your mod,it gives so much to the game,now I cant even play Sacred without it.

Any info about my problem would be greatly appreciated.(the only thing I can think of being the culprit is my custom UI textures,but I doubt it as I ve been using them with your previous version as well)

And welcomer to DarkMatters, staticX!

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

So I just started playing this again, and I have noticed something a bit odd. I have the mod installed properply blah blah game runs great. I habitually edit my balance.txt for a few things like cheaper rune swap fees and slightly higher experience rates. I noticed that none of the changes I made in the mods balance.txt worked.

This is in Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\MODS\Diablo 2 Fallen Beta 9\scripts\server

However, changes made in Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\scripts\server do work. Is it intended that the .txt files included with your mod are not being applied? I get the feeling that its not supposed to be using the default balance.txt with this mod.

You'd need to edit the balance.txt included with the mod, before installing, then install the mod.

Alternatively you could install the mod and edit the balance.txt in the normal location, but changes would be permanently lost on uninstalling the mod.

Are you playing with Inferno Edition patch?  That has its own balance.txt file that will overwrite the mod's base file.

12 hours ago, laharl9999 said:

Hi I just found a Legendary Dagger of the Assassin with % Life leech from opponents, it's now a great weapon !
I don't know if it is a community patch or Diablo mod change.

Yes that was added in the mod!  I wanted to make sure all Legendaries were really Legendary, with really good stats.

Ohhhhh I can't wait to get back to developing this mod.

• Like! 1
On 1/6/2018 at 4:22 PM, Flix said:

• Spell tooltips now have dynamically updating properties (which show exact values) instead of the previous pseudo-tooltips with written-out formulae.  This is a big improvement to the mod and I owe tremendous gratitude to dimitrius154 for doing all the coding that made this possible.

wow...this is so appreciated!

:drool:

gogo

• Like! 1

A great year 2018 to the whole community of the forum. I am very sorry Flix, I have just returned from vacation. Thank you very much for doing the translation Desm. For the next release, I will resume the work. Congratulation to the both of them. Another great job Flix. The new quest icons are very good. I was also waiting the cm Patch 1.60, a big job and amazing job, congratulation to everyone who worked on it. Thank's Gogblender to continue to manage this site in a remarkable way.  Have a good night all, later on...       :christmastree:

• Thanks! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Flix congratulations on the new release! Lots of amazing new changes, it's gonna be difficult not to burn my eyes out playing.

https://prnt.sc/i473rg

It's the ogre shield I think.

The dual wield zakarum guys use a punching animation when attacking.

I've fully updated to 1.60 and v10, new character sorc level 3, normal dificulty.

• Thanks! 1
19 minutes ago, Tharkun said:

It's the ogre shield I think.

The dual wield zakarum guys use a punching animation when attacking.

I've fully updated to 1.60 and v10, new character sorc level 3, normal dificulty.

Dang I thought I fixed both of those things.  Hotfix incoming then...

EDIT: Ok am I losing my mind, or did the dual wielding Zakarum Fanatics used to have proper attack animations?!  I can't find them anywhere.  No evidence of any animations (other than idle and movement) for dual wielding.  Did I just never notice until now?

• Like! 1