762 replies to this topic

#761 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,084 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:22 AM

The next quest is ready.  "Poisoned Water Supply" is another quest from Diablo 1.  You can talk to Pepin at the hut southwest of the Wargfels portal in Artamark, near the fisherman.

ZUO6T5h.jpg

There is a cave system nearby.  On the second level you will find the spring and the source of the corruption.  Pitspawn Fouldog has been moved from his former location to be a part of this quest.  This new role fits him much better than appearing alone on a dusty road.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#762 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:59 AM

Time for your daily dose of new quests.  "The Curse of King Leoric" is another Diablo 1 quest, probably the last one from D1 that I'll do.  I still have between 4-6 more D2 quests planned for the next release.

Q4zy6NB.jpg

I made Ogden undead in this version of the story.  He's one of those cursed by King Leoric and is none to happy about being conscripted into his undead army.  Ogden's at the soulstone near Gazath, and wants you to destroy the Skeleton King to lift the curse.  The quest is fully voiced just as almost all of these new quests are.

Leoric has been moved to a tomb underneath the Ruins of Gazath (previously he was up above).

Wn67Uw5.jpg

I also replaced the bats in these caves with various undead.  Leoric can also now summon waves of skeletons to aid him.  I removed his teleport spell because of buggy behavior.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#763 Phoenixangel

Phoenixangel

Leaden Juggernaut

• New Arrival
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:40 AM

Great mod! :-) But I wanna ask one thing: If I want only use the hairstyl for dryade etc. and not the other changes how can I get them run? :sleep:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod, characters, diablo 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users