[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

Hello Flix. Thank you for this new version, it is a treat.
A small note: the cursor shaped glove is great, but we do not see the difference when you pick up an object. Can change the color, gold for example.
An idea: the colors in the texts provides a nice visual. Different colors for quests completed in the quest book, or for the names of series of quests. But I think it would be a big job in text file.

:)

• Like! 1

Love this poster you made for the release!

Thanks, Pesmontis made it actually. :) This mod wouldn't be what it is without him.

I can't use this mod, I don't know why... When I install it with GME and run the game it simply crashes on the loading screen (the one before main menu appears)

Hmm....are there any other mods installed? The only time I ever had a crash like that is when I messed up creatures.txt, but since the mod seems to be working for me and other users, I don't think there any bugged scripts.

• Like! 1

Thanks, Pesmontis made it actually. :) This mod wouldn't be what it is without him.

Nice marketing touch! Little things like that all add up.

There any reason why this hasn't become just the most legendary Mod ever made ANYWHERE?

Props to everyone on this team... Team Diablo/Sacred!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

I am a 1 class idiot. Cant figure it out

Where is the root folder if you have the Sacred 2 Gold from Steam?

I just got Steam so I think I can help. My Steam games seem to be installed in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\

That's the most direct, reliable source. This file is commonly giving false positives on anti-virus programs. There's nothing wrong with it.

What a feast. You passed your bet Flix :

The atmosphere is superb: music, new creatures, new hero: it is not the same play.

You managed to place new creatures or do you want: constant surprise: Dark Elves early in the game, tainted in the caves.

The spawn file is perfectly mastered.

A big thank you Flix , and good luck for the work you're going to perform again. :sun:

Edited by VAMPIRE
  • Like! 1

>>I can't use this mod, I don't know why... When I install it with GME and run the game it simply crashes on the loading screen (the one before main menu appears)

Hmm....are there any other mods installed? The only time I ever had a crash like that is when I messed up creatures.txt, but since the mod seems to be working for me and other users, I don't think there any bugged scripts.

I will try to reinstall the game

EDIT: Reinstall didn't help, the game doesn't want to start up with Diablo 2 Fallen mod, which is surprising because it was working fine in version 0.4 (I just had different language which wasn't cool) and all of the other mods are working perfectly .-.

Edited by KrystianCzach243r

thanks for the new update ^^ Poison Dart with Inner sight and the Mod: Seeking Target is super funny. we started yesterday new chars. I stand in the ork region. firing dart in all direction: got level up without seeing any enemy ^^

• Like! 1

Can anyone else confirm that Fiacla-Gear's picture is missing from his book about him in the journal? Even though I haven't changed it since the first release it looks like it's not appearing anymore. I fixed it by renaming the file and altering the journal entry text, but I know it was working before which makes it all the more perplexing.

OIZgqgg.jpg

Anyway, speaking of the journal, Vampire brought it to my attention today that I could make it look darker to match the rest of the interface. I'm trying some things, and I was wondering if people had any thoughts about it? This style looks more like the old pre-CM Patch journal.

EDIT: Here's an updated pic with the elements sized to fit better:

XMFZThP.jpg

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1