[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

Maybe Cladius was referring to the old debate between EP and Bargaining?! That even with EP you can't get the type of jewelry that you can with Bargaining? If I remember the whole conversation (I think I've read that thread for instructional purposes before) that was the point being made, that with Bargaining you could buy "+All Skills" amulets and rings and that EP wouldn't bring you that edge but just provide for better quality drops.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I am running an english version of the game but after I install the Mod using mod manager, it doesn't do anything. It shows that it installed and the files are changed but the game doesn't change at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Edit: Fixed it, I accidently put the mod manager in the wrong location

Edited by StevenCraftchick
  • Like! 1

Hey, I am running an english version of the game but after I install the Mod using mod manager, it doesn't do anything. It shows that it installed and the files are changed but the game doesn't change at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Yes, this is a very common problem with installing any mods with the mod enabler. Thanks for trying the mod, hope you enjoy it. I'm very slowly working on the final release.

• Like! 1

Thanks,

Steve

Awesome seeing you having fun with the most ambitious mod ever for this game

Welcome to DarkMatters, Steve!

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

I'll look into those Sorceress issues. She's next on my rebalancing list.

I get that complaint about Inferno all the time. It seems to work fine for me every time I check it, but I'll check again.

I wish I could add in an effect for just a modification, unfortunately I can only effects to the base combat art. So no explosions.

I don't know why Fusillade wouldn't work but I'll test it.

With Firewall, it's actually Radiant Pillar with different FX. The visuals have no effect on the damage pulses. It's just scripted to cause damage once per second. I can speed up the damage pulses, if that's what you want. But the visuals won't change. I was never really happy with how this one looks. It's more of a fire pillar than a fire wall.

• Like! 1
Thanks for the answer!

If you can't change the base model, can you leave the old fireball then? If I remember correctly the "ancestral fireball" does make a explosion when hitting an enemy, I think it looks better that way than fading away.

Please don't take this as criticsm, it's just some other point of view.

• Like! 1

Thanks for the answer!

If you can't change the base model, can you leave the old fireball then? If I remember correctly the "ancestral fireball" does make a explosion when hitting an enemy, I think it looks better that way than fading away.
Please don't take this as criticsm, it's just some other point of view.

I don't take it as criticism, because I didn't change anything. The FX for Fire Bolt are identical to Ancestral Fireball. The FX lines for both scripts read:

fxTypeCast = "FX_HE_FEUERBALL_C",
fxTypeSpell = "FX_HE_FEUERBALL",
fxTypeCastSpecial = "FX_HE_CAST_K",
  • Like! 1

I'm 95% sure that the fx is showing up the same as it always has. There's a small possibility that changing the spell class altered it, but I doubt it. I changed the spell class to allow additional fireballs to fire simultaneously (see picture) instead of sequentially like vanilla.

MAeGEtt.jpg

But if you're not getting multiple fireballs at all with the modifications, something must be messed up somewhere. Still haven't got a chance to run tests, this is a very busy week for me. :)

Love this capture of the CA in action...the smokey trails from the fireball are terrific

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

When I found this mod, one of the things that I really liked, were the new hairstyles. When I install the mod though, the hair has just one color without textures. Does anybody know why is that or how to fix it?

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When I found this mod, one of the things that I really liked, were the new hairstyles. When I install the mod though, the hair has just one color without textures. Does anybody know why is that or how to fix it?

Which character are you trying to use? Do you have any other mods installed?

Nice mod, but this mod is not balanced.

New creatures are too strong, and I can not defeat them.

Which monsters are giving you trouble?

please check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTbI4WgdMYo

Zakarum Zealots and Putrid Defiler are strong.

I did not fight any other new creatures yet.

I like this mod, so could you please tell me how to balance new creatures?

please check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTbI4WgdMYo

Zakarum Zealots and Putrid Defiler are strong.

I did not fight any other new creatures yet.

I like this mod, so could you please tell me how to balance new creatures?

It says Video has been removed by user, do you have another link ?

gogo

I watched it yesterday, it just shows Zakarum Zealots absorbing tons of damage from lightsabers. I think he removed the video since he had an outdated version of the mod installed, it's a moot point as there's nothing to correct.

• Like! 1

Hello to all my friends. I wanted to put myself in the witcher and finish pillars of eternity. Alas your mod is awesome, it's a treat. A big thank you Flix, you deserve to change ideas. (I will always be for the translation). Diablo 2 Fallen is now my favorite play. Happy holidays to all . ;)

Edited by VAMPIRE
  • Like! 1