Sign in to follow this  
Flix

[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

3 hours ago, AngelShade said:

Hey flix and everyone,

I have been playing this mod since it started and sacred 2 as well but I was wondering is there any way to disable the whole Miss when normal attack thing ? 

I hate when my clicks dont connect with the mobs, I know I can use the stats to increase the chance of not missing but I was wondering if I can disable it completly or have 100% all the time

Thank you.

Would probably have to make some cheat item like a ring or amulet that gave very high Attack Value, Chance Opponents Cannot Evade, and Opponents' Evade Chance -X%.

1 hour ago, Flix said:

Do you have any indication that the "infinite buff-stacking" bug is not fully fixed in stock CM 1.60?

This behaviour is tied to the spellclass in question deficiencies. What spellclass are we discussing?

16 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

This behaviour is tied to the spellclass in question deficiencies. What spellclass are we discussing?

"cSpellSeKampfhaltung",

"cSpellDrHandauflegen",

Posted (edited)

These should behave correctly, especially the second, where there's a claim of it not affecting allies. Would you, please, make a test run?

Edited by dimitrius154

41 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

These should behave correctly, especially the second, where there's a claim of it not affecting allies. Would you, please, make a test run?

I'm not sure how to test multiplayer behavior.  Give a buff to a minion, I guess?

Just to be clear:

"cSpellSeKampfhaltung", -- Fanaticism

"cSpellDrHandauflegen", -- Prayer

both are claimed to stack infinitely.

"cSpellDrProjektilfokus", is Battle Orders, the claim is it doesn't affect allies.  It may just be that friendfactor doesn't work for that spellclass.

13 hours ago, AngelShade said:

Hey flix and everyone,

I have been playing this mod since it started and sacred 2 as well but I was wondering is there any way to disable the whole Miss when normal attack thing ? 

I hate when my clicks dont connect with the mobs, I know I can use the stats to increase the chance of not missing but I was wondering if I can disable it completly or have 100% all the time

Thank you.

Your character probably uses a buff. The easiest would be to search for it in spells.txt and add a line which gives 100% chance to hit. But it won't disable misses caused by projectile flight time. means the target moved since you released an arrow.

Unless he uses a blowpipe, but in that case he's limited to playing only with the Amazon character. Blowpipes do instant hits with no flight time.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Flix said:

multiplayer

It's the multiplayer we are talking about?! All bets are off. We don't even know if both parties use the same set of files. For the record, all fixes have been tested and are guaranteed to (probably)work in singleplayer. The game's multiplayer component had never been developed to function past Windows XP.

Edited by dimitrius154

48 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

It's the multiplayer we are talking about?!

Well, yeah. How else would anyone even know that stats were stacking on allies?

49 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

All bets are off. We don't even know if both parties use the same set of files. For the record, all fixes have been tested and are guaranteed to (probably)work in singleplayer. The game's multiplayer component had never been developed to function past Windows XP.

Fair enough.