[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you ready for a brand new Sacred 2 experience?     Presenting a new mod for Sacred 2 CM 1.60: Diablo 2 Fallen Latest update as of April 30, 2020! Download the

Pesmontis made a wonderful breakthrough last week by working out the code to add voice files to quests. So in the next release Radament's Lair will have voice acting just like the original Diablo 2.

New Release: Diablo 2 Fallen Beta 0.4 [OBSOLETE]   Please read the following! Download is about 590MB, unpacked it's around 680MB, so you will need at least that much free HD space. This mod requ

Posted Images

8 hours ago, DaveO said:

I wanted to give the team the greatest kudos possible for making a mod that really captures Diablo II AND also makes the game much harder than Ice and Blood. You might be able to "sleepwalk" through Sacred2, but you HAVE to be careful in the Fallen mod. One slip and you could(and I have) die. I do like the new combat arts and have a new favorite with Lightning Fury. I have nicknamed it the Amazon's Sith ability :diablo:. Words alone cannot express my enthusiasm for the mod and bringing more new life to a game I was not playing for at least several months if not over a year.

lol @ Amazon's Sith Ability.. Flix's team has almost completely recreated this game, with polish, intelligence and LOADS of delicious details for fans of both games

...have you read all his writeups of the creatures and monsters? Tomes of late-night work to delve into by candle-light

:spider:

gogo

On 10/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, DaveO said:

I wanted to give the team the greatest kudos possible for making a mod that really captures Diablo II AND also makes the game much harder than Ice and Blood. You might be able to "sleepwalk" through Sacred2, but you HAVE to be careful in the Fallen mod. One slip and you could(and I have) die. I do like the new combat arts and have a new favorite with Lightning Fury. I have nicknamed it the Amazon's Sith ability :diablo:. Words alone cannot express my enthusiasm for the mod and bringing more new life to a game I was not playing for at least several months if not over a year.

Thanks.  That's some high praise coming from a veteran!

• Appreciation 1