app for dark/dark.w

Dementia

well... I recently was in FR

but I had a big big arguement with their leader and I was left the alliance. because I dont want to play a game where everytime I come online I get about 10 PM's full of bad mouth towards me

so im applying for a dark clan lol

I applied for the wing.. hope im alowed

my ingame name is currently Ultimate Gohan but it will be changed back to Dementia very soon

I got 250,000 points and ranked around 350ish /viking /guns

Hi Dementia and Welcome :)

I am sure someone will be along from the ogame side soon to look at your application...whilst your here make yourself at home and feel free to pop by the bar :)

Welcome to the Forum, Dementia.

I'm sure one of the alliance leaders will be by before too long. Just a word of advice, applications can sometimes take a while to process, so in the meantime, cruise around the board, and let us get to know who you are and you can get to know who we are :)

hi Dementia

welcome to our forum /woot

your application will be processed internaly asap meanwhile have a look around (the bar is a nice place to start) /beer

Guest gogoblender

Welcome to the forum Dementia!

D.a.r.k. and D.a.r.k wing right now have both their Clan rosters full.

But Bhj and Yarasa as Clan Captains are always looking for true heart and commitment.

The Wing is a hard clan to get into but worthwhile

YOu've applied to the right place, and I"m sure that your application will be reviewed with absolutel fairness.

Keep in mind please that the roster is currently full but your posts and presence certainl add to your presence.

Good luck on the admittance and even if there is still no room in the Wing, you will always be welcomed here by the community for fun loving antics and posts.

BEst wishes

;)

gogo

thanks ;) il try my best to impress/ make a good impression on you guys ;) I really want to move to the darkside ;) its time I found a new ruler to be under

my fleet are ready to serve dark B)

il do anything!

il hit whoever you want me to hit.. and with the style of darkness.

/rofl

plus you guys are allied with spawn right..well im friends with Sercan who joined SoS (Sin and spawn) lol /lol

well thanks for even considering me :D

now the wait hehe /faerie

hehe well you have allready been warned that applications can take a while to process

but don't worry we'll have an answer to you via pm as promised as soon as the review is complete.

(btw I sendt you a pm a few days ago) :P

Again...thank you for the application!