Sacred 2 on sale at GoG (80%) off

In ~ 30 minutes, GoG(Good Old Games) will have Sacred 2 going on sale for 80% off($4). I don't know how long the last time the sale was for, but I decided to get the GoG version on the first pass. I suspect the sale may come up again before the final day.

Great heads up DaveO

Thank you!

:)

gogo

what I don't understand is, that all Ascaron (sacred, patrician, port royale,...) games are only with English language on gog (S1 also on Steam). its the same with other German game series like settlers. I can understand, if they don't do any localization, but changing the .exe for the latest OS, shouldn't prevend from using all existing language file! or do missunderstand something...

nevertheless...both Sacreds are in my game list for months! ;)

nice sale...again buying games to fill my archive with games, that are interesting, but probably never will be played... :blush:

Sacred 1 is in English and French. It is strange they don't have the German. But Sacred 2 is in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian. So I'm not sure where you getting that from.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just checked and it's back up to $20. :dry:

I don't really need a new copy but if it were inexpensive enough, I would get another copy or two to use for LAN games ... especially if it will help Unbended.

• Like! 1

Do they have sales like that often? I bought the sacred 2 there also and 9 other games that came on sale. Rpgs and a few dungeon crawls and even a couple of virtual build games. Should keep me busy for awhile. Till I can affors the elder scrolls anthology from amason.

• Like! 1

Sacred 2 is again on sale as part of an Insomnia Promo. Price is $4 with 175 copies left before the sale is done.

crappa...missed this!

lol and for lazy reasons too... I do have the disks around, but would have to hunt them out, and install them again, which im kinda lazy to do... that direct download sounded awfully good and 4 bux...cheap!

gogo

There may be one more chance to buy Sacred 2, but then you have to stay on the page in the hopes of a sale. Thus the term Insomnia for the sales event.

• Like! 1
  • 2 months later...

Sacred and Sacred 2 Gold are now on sale at Gog!

http://www.gog.com/game/sacred_2_gold

Sacred 2 Gold = $2.99

Sacred Gold = $1.99

Both = $4.98

[Added]

I just checked and it looks like this particular sale ends in about 10 hours.

Thanks for posting it for us Spock

I added your post to one that was running for the sale that DaveO had written just a wee while before

A great deal!

gogo