72 replies to this topic

#61 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,054 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:50 PM

Sacred Gold and Sacred 2 Gold are both on sale at GoG again. From the time of this post the sale will last approximately 10 days, 3 hours, 28 minutes, and 15 seconds.

Sacred lives@!

:bounce:

gogo

#62 DaveO

DaveO

Prince of Helium

• Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:42 PM

Yet another sale on GoG. This time Sacred 2 is going for $3. There MIGHT be a sale on GoG, Steam or elsewhere where it goes down to $2, but this is the cheapest price I've seen for almost one year.

Edited by DaveO, 19 February 2016 - 05:45 PM.

Posted Image

I'd rather be part bull than a complete sheep.

#63 GreenMagic469

GreenMagic469

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Platform:XBOX
  • Gamertag:GreenMagic469

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

Does this include the ice and blood expansion or is it Sacred 2 vanilla? I've been looking for a reason to hop into the PC version and this might be what sways me.

#64 lujate

lujate

Cobalt Warrior

• 3,292 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:55 PM

S2 Gold includes the base S2FA and Ice and Blood.
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." -Gandhi

#65 GreenMagic469

GreenMagic469

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:30 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna take the dive on this one, then. Now let's hope it can actually run on my crappy 2011 laptop :-)

#66 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:10 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna take the dive on this one, then. Now let's hope it can actually run on my crappy 2011 laptop :-)

If you're ok with turning down all the bells and whistles in the game's graphics settings it should run quite smoothly.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#67 GreenMagic469

GreenMagic469

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:39 AM

Haha yeah it looks like that's what I'll have to do.

One thing, how's the online multiplayer currently work? Is it completely shut down without use of a third party program, or can you do peer to peer?

#68 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:44 AM

The only option is a LAN game.  I think you have to use something like Hamachi or Tunngle.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#69 DaveO

DaveO

Prince of Helium

• Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:52 AM

I know Tunngle works, so that is likely your best option if you want multiplayer. Most folks I know of are using the Community Patch 1.50. I don't know about the popularity of other Sacred 2 mods like the Diablo 2 Fallen mod.

Posted Image

#70 DaveO

DaveO

Prince of Helium

• Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 09:23 AM

GoG's Summer Sale is in progress for this year. Sacred 2 is again on sale for $2.99. The Summer Sale has an "experience" feature where you get a free game after you reach a certain point. I easily hit the second free game point buying the D&D Gold Box series.

Due to the large number of sales on GoG at the moment, I'd recommend using the links next to New & Notable for the different game categories.

Edited by DaveO, 10 June 2016 - 09:29 AM.

Posted Image

#71 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,054 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:20 AM

2.99?

lol...cheaper than a Big Mac!

Thanks Dave0 

:)

gogo

#72 Spock

Spock

Prismatic Enchanter

• Fellowship
  • 614 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:38 PM

Darn you! Now I've gone and purchased even more games! I thought I had safely put GoG behind me ... ;)

I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

#73 Dorimil

Dorimil

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Steam Name:Dorimil

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:50 AM

I am also surprised that I find something to buy at nearly every sale at GoG...thought I already got everything I "need"...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users