Black Friday [November 28]

I was looking at some stuff for awhile...there's usually a lot of scams running in stores for this event, and in fact, I'm quite sure that there's very very few real crazy deals...however I'll keep me eyes open for whatever shows up this Friday...I'm looking at a really really REALLY good price for a tablet.

I adore the new ipad air 2, but it's so expensive... have read reviews that last year's ipad is very competitive with this year's, so I'll see what comes up on Friday and snap it up if possible

:D

gogo

Sounds nice,I hope amazon is safe.It even handles taxes for my country by adding the necessary amount to my purchase which is very good and the cargo price is totally joke(very cheap).

I upgraded my cpu,case,rams,motherboard,keyboard,mouse,ssd the only missing part is gpu right now.

I wish you good luck with your next week end purchases Gogo :wow:

• Like! 1

Sounds nice,I hope amazon is safe.It even handles taxes for my country by adding the necessary amount to my purchase which is very good and the cargo price is totally joke(very cheap).

I upgraded my cpu,case,rams,motherboard,keyboard,mouse,ssd the only missing part is gpu right now.

I wish you good luck with your next week end purchases Gogo :wow:

I've bought a few items from Amazon, mostly cell phone cases, prices were good, and they arrived

I'm sure your transaction will be safe

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Man I hate Black Friday...with a passion. My daughter's birthday is on the 30th so simply getting a few last presents is always a major hassle...never been a fan of malls/crowds.

As much as I can, I order online. And have it shipped to my company. I almost had a few things stolen off my front doorstep. Luckily a neighbor saw the person and scared him off, and took the stuff to his house for safe-keeping. So everything ships to my work.

So as good as some deals will be on Black Friday I'll stay home and continue to eat turkey :D

• Like! 1

I also hate malls so much,that is why I will do it online xD

Wait did the cargo leave your stuff in front of the entrance?

Had a few boxes worth about 150 bucks dropped off at my front doorstep. During the holiday season it seems some people will follow Fedex and UPS trucks and watch what houses they drop packages on the front steps and then swoop in as soon as they're gone. Not sure if that was the case with me or just some random guy but once was enough.

• Like! 1

Oh how fortunate that your neighbor busted him.If the same thing happened where I live(not the apartment,the people) my neighbor(s) would NEVER dare to interact.They prefer their own safety over a friend's loss.

By the way to everyone who is willing purchase stuff.There are really awesome deals going on but there are also scams going on on amazon.Sellers strike through prices higher than list prices then present it as if it is a black Friday deal.Remember to be careful about it please

I also hate malls so much,that is why I will do it online xD

Wait did the cargo leave your stuff in front of the entrance?

Had a few boxes worth about 150 bucks dropped off at my front doorstep. During the holiday season it seems some people will follow Fedex and UPS trucks and watch what houses they drop packages on the front steps and then swoop in as soon as they're gone. Not sure if that was the case with me or just some random guy but once was enough.

oooh, whajja get!

:)

gogo

Oh how fortunate that your neighbor busted him.If the same thing happened where I live(not the apartment,the people) my neighbor(s) would NEVER dare to interact.They prefer their own safety over a friend's loss.

By the way to everyone who is willing purchase stuff.There are really awesome deals going on but there are also scams going on on amazon.Sellers strike through prices higher than list prices then present it as if it is a black Friday deal.Remember to be careful about it please

That's a shame...really is...but I've lived in cities before and seen the same apathy, people looking the other way, or too scared. One of the big negatives to me on city life. Lived in a 53 story apartment building and could maybe name 5 neighbors I spoke at any length to. Where I live, it's soo much friendlier. I know ALL my neighbors.

We walk dogs together on the beach, I snowblow out many driveways (many of my neighbors are elderly/retired) and I get home baked cookies/cakes/and other stuff all the time. I have to have about 20 surrogate grandmothers lol. Find out I'm a single dad and the motherly instincts come out full force. Heck even one couple prints a monthly neighborhood newspaper :P

• Like! 1

That is really great to hear.I only remember the meaning of neighbor until the age of 12.

We were robbed a year ago btw.Mother's laptop is gone.

And the more embarrassing thing happened to a friend where a thief robbed 50" LCD tv from his house adding a 21" pc monitor combined and of course no one prevented the laptop thievery and the monitor enthusiasts