Seraphim based clear on mell and double attack

My ideas is as follows

Increases the chances of doble attack and chance to hit additional opponents both on 60+%

Your ideas?

I will not write long essays. One video is more than words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66UYZIkMIS4&list=UUqTyyUQEOJP5xMbUEofh3Ig

Unfortunately it to achieve these values, we have to reduce the requirements for the defense.

as you can see at the end of the video :) (I would not be so OP)

Yes it is true that I have modified their weapons and added them mentioned properties.

Also I play it with moony´s chalange mod,

Maybe you ask why I use pole arms skill because if I want chance for double attack properties in sword wepons or any other I must have this skill.

I try it without pole arms skill not working

Used skills for maximum dmg:

1: Exalted Warrior Focus
2: Dual Wield
3: Tactics Lore
4: Armor Lore
5: Combat Reflexes
6: Spell Resistance
7: Sword Weapons
8: Pole Arms
9: Damage Lore
10: Combat Discipline

In armor rings which increases the chance of critical chance, opponents level for death blow

Like Wrath signet ring 37,5% opponents level for death blow

I have 5 in sockets.

Sillala´s Ring (from quest in blood forest) crit hit chance 11% and chance to disregard armor 16% (yes you don´t need boneslicer now)

I have 6 rings in my armor

Ring for regeneration combat art

Hoop ring: Regeneration per hit 2.2s this item is insane you absolutelly don´t need ring like -9,4% regeneration time or chance to half regeneration time

Just one.

Some all skill ring I have 5 rings +9 all skill

Edited by Legosp
  • Like! 1

Did you know double attack from mastery does not work on combat arts? I'm not sure if double attack on gear works on CAs.

No it work, you can see it in video. When I use pelletimg strikes that give 2x 22+-k dmg and 4k aditional dmg.

It´s work I tested it without chance for double attack And it looks completely different.

Here is the proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbjmLN2aUAE&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Legosp
  • 5 months later...

Here some new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uok1gDAdrN4

I curious what build is better mell dryad or this speraphim, but I think seraphim because Only seraphim can reach 250% speed with Dashing Alacrity (increased run and attack speed 10-15%) and ring +12-15% to attack speed.

I don´t use anything from damage mitigation (so you can have trouble if you find some boss, harder champion)

or life leech (it would take a lot of place in sockets) that I don´t have enought speed (what I think is based of seraphim)

And that it what you feel when you reach min 250% attack speed (really great I recommended try it)

This build is based on:

1:Chance for double hit (you don´t need so many hit, when you want see enemy dead)

2: Chance to hit aditional opponents (MUCH faster killing, like when you use radian pillar)

3: Max speed (on 290% combat art and 350% normal attack speed it´s pretty nice to play dual wield seraphim, completely different feelings from gameplay)

Other items that I use like. Crit hit ring (my chance for crit. hit is 79%)

disregard armor (80-100%)

Opponents level for death blow (82-87% is enought)

All skill ring

TOTTALY recommended try play it.