Too complex Sacred 2

Thanks gogoblender :)

I'm taking it slowly to check out everything; try and experiment with several stuff while understanding to play.

I'll get back to you guys, if needed any advice. :)

• Like! 1

The best advice I would give to a new player is to not eat multiple runes, learn how to lower regen through focus skills and items, pick constitution before level 25 and put points into vitality and learn how to use relics for different regions and bosses.

Don't stress too much, your first character is just for learning.

• Like! 1

Don't stress too much, your first character is just for learning.

Great advice

Sacred gaming is super old school, lots to do, and even more built in that'll cause you to cry

:lol:

gogo

Yes, Osho, Sacred 2 is a rather complex game. However, I do agree with the learned opinions expressed in this thread. You may find some very good advice on building a toon here in the Sacred 2 Guides, Maps, Walkthroughs and Videos I especially found Loco's Piromante (Ice & Blood) helpful: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/15510-locos-piromante-ice-blood The reason that this build outline is so good is because it explains what he is doing, when, and why. The video is icing on the cake, showing the power and majesty of the completed toon. If you follow, somewhat loosely, this build as a guide for other characters, bearing in mind that each have skills best suited for their own class then you should be on the way to a very effective and playable character.

Finally, some advice that I would be remiss without mentioning is this: Be certain to focus on protection skills for your player and I have found that one should best select the focus and lore of one primary combat art and the focus on a protective CA (such as Revered Technology to strengthen Warding Energy for ones Seraphim) so that a key protective skill should be powerful enough to protect sufficiently. Each player type has other unique CAs that will aid in keeping you alive. (I rarely use health potions after the beginning stages of the game, once my toon is well enough protected, and after that point they are used just to keep alive those who I am protecting during some of the quests). Yes, do have fun, find special items, learn to forge good runes, rings, and amulets into your armor and do some exploring (and Kobold slaying in the beginning to level up).

• Like! 1

Yes, Osho, Sacred 2 is a rather complex game. However, I do agree with the learned opinions expressed in this thread. You may find some very good advice on building a toon here in the Sacred 2 Guides, Maps, Walkthroughs and Videos I especially found Loco's Piromante (Ice & Blood) helpful: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/15510-locos-piromante-ice-blood The reason that this build outline is so good is because it explains what he is doing, when, and why. The video is icing on the cake, showing the power and majesty of the completed toon. If you follow, somewhat loosely, this build as a guide for other characters, bearing in mind that each have skills best suited for their own class then you should be on the way to a very effective and playable character.

Finally, some advice that I would be remiss without mentioning is this: Be certain to focus on protection skills for your player and I have found that one should best select the focus and lore of one primary combat art and the focus on a protective CA (such as Revered Technology to strengthen Warding Energy for ones Seraphim) so that a key protective skill should be powerful enough to protect sufficiently. Each player type has other unique CAs that will aid in keeping you alive. (I rarely use health potions after the beginning stages of the game, once my toon is well enough protected, and after that point they are used just to keep alive those who I am protecting during some of the quests). Yes, do have fun, find special items, learn to forge good runes, rings, and amulets into your armor and do some exploring (and Kobold slaying in the beginning to level up).

Good distillation here Hooyah

:)

gogo

• Like! 1