My name is Royce, I recently acquired Sacred 2 through the Steam holiday sale and have been playing it rigorously. So far I enjoy the game and I am glad to see that it still has an active community of modders and such.

The only other game I have seen with such a community (that I have played) is Diablo II. Anyways cheers all.

• Like! 1

My name is Royce, I recently acquired Sacred 2 through the Steam holiday sale and have been playing it rigorously. So far I enjoy the game and I am glad to see that it still has an active community of modders and such.

The only other game I have seen with such a community (that I have played) is Diablo II. Anyways cheers all.

Thanks for the intro, and glad you found us here in this little corner of the Sacred universe. Yes, I love how you just wrote that, so I'm going to write it again, it gives joy:

"I am glad to see that it still has an active community of modders and such."

I think you've put a smile on the great modding community here, who have kept using some insane imagination to keep distilling the essence of this game.

Really liking your nic too btw (keptin redbears...like from Star Trek^^), it's amusing when said out loud +++

Glad to have you here on the boards, Royce

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo