When to farm with Bargaining in Sacred 2?

just wondering, I'm working on gettiing better gears for all my characters, when is good time to shopp? cuz I noticed the higher level I am the higher gears requirement will be, should I shop at level 10 til I get enough gears I need or keep leveling until you find something awesome like set items? any suggestions appreciated!

I used to just do it once I felt the gear was becoming less useful. I used to go shopping at approximately 15 level intervals initially (2, 15, 30, 45, 60) and then after that gear could last a bit longer if your toon really kicked butt.

Shopping will never lead to uniques or set items. The best you can hope for is +all skills jewelry, +experience jewelry, other good jewelry, and a large assortment of gold-label items with good affixes.

@Llama created a table showing the various merchant tiers that can be unlocked. The highest tier (tier 12) allows you to purchase light sabers at merchants, but only has a chance to unlock with hard points in bargaining equal to character level up to mastery (soft points from relics and +all skills won't do it).

@Llama's basic information has been placed into the wiki, about halfway down the page, here:

EDIT: I was going to link it for you, but the site is refusing to do the link, either with a copy/paste or with the Sacred 2 tag button.

Edited by belgarathmth

ok so far those items have been expensive but I noticed that jewelry, and relics are cheap, so I went and concentrate on those and just find the items from mobs using perception anyway

Yes, usually you will want to use rare rings, amulets and weapons (not for all), and use set items in all other slots. Without bargaining, it will be very hard to find proper rings/ammys, as unique ones are totally garbage (except very few).