I'm looking for one Seraphim set from Community Items Mod.

The set is downloadable via the wiki ........... :)

It's towards the bottom of the Set Items page.

But only as level 75 silver ............ :mellow:

I cant' find it. Can you send me a link for this?

Is it possible to use a Item Editor to spawn this item sets to chest?

Edited by rad19dym

The set is downloadable via the wiki ........... :)

It's towards the bottom of the Set Items page.

But only as level 75 silver ............ :mellow:

I cant' find it. Can you send me a link for this?

Is it possible to use a Item Editor to spawn this item sets to chest?

Sorry, not enough sleep, wrong set.

One work around.

Save a copy of the drop.txt just incase something goes wrong.

Go into it and up the probability of the armor dropping, ID 4161 -> 4168.

Or even better would be to eliminated all other armors ( I think thats from ID 100 onwards ) and just leave the piece you want at 100% chance of dropping on the list.

Then do a quest or two and/or kill a boss or two and hope it drops.

Once you have all the bits, restore the drop.txt to the original version.

Edited by Tigerbiten

You can find a high-level copy in the download for the CM Items Mod 1.2. Link is in my signature. Go to the download page and look under previous versions. We made stashes with copies of all the new armor.

Of course if you aren't high enough level you can't wear that copy. There is however a very easy trick to get whatever items you want quickly. It's easier than editing drop.txt and playing til the items drop.

The trick is making the items quest rewards. The easiest quest to use is the multiplayer start quest, because all you have to do is start a MP game and walk through the portal on MP Island (or just climb on your mount) and the items drop on the ground. Open quest.txt and search "multiplayer" and you'll find the quest. You just need to add the blueprint ID's for the set as quest rewards. I'm on my laptop right now so I can't remember the exact script line but I'll post it later.

• Like! 1

You can find a high-level copy in the download for the CM Items Mod 1.2. Link is in my signature. Go to the download page and look under previous versions. We made stashes with copies of all the new armor.

Thanks. Now I found this set in game.

But I have another question.

Is it possible to replace another full set with this set?

Easiest way is to replace the itemtype number in the blueprint for the set you want to replace. For example if you find Niokaste's set pieces in blueprint.txt you can change the itemtype number to those of the Sophia's set. It will only affect pieces that drop afterwards however. Old pieces that were already found will remain the same.