Browsing the sacred Wiki and have some questions...

Is this armor usable in game:)!

335px-Seraphim_sophia_2.jpg

Those high heels would look good in any armor any day <3

Also I LOL'd so much at this:

340px-BlackSeraphim_Camera.jpg

Really? they just imported the seraphim model from Sacred 1? xD If that is possible, can the animations in Sacred 1 (Which is 10000X better than sacred 2) be imported onto here. Well, that wont work due to the bones of the characters being different. (Trust me, I tried to play the Gladiator as a seraphim. My eyes got burned)

And one last thing, Can we swap this Dryad model with the official one? The Dryad looks fugly but this one is queen <3

422px-Dryad_Female_Render.jpg

Sorry for the influx of posts. I've spent more time reading the wiki than playing haha

~SevPOOTS

Edited by sEv_o8
  • Like! 1

Sorry for the influx of posts. I've spent more time reading the wiki than playing haha

~SevPOOTS

OH cool, I love this!

I actually remember when Sacred was first released, I played the game first, but the forum completely sucked me in after for months too!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Really, I started a new character and still enjoying <3

But if I were to choose, sacred 1 was te best. I like the armors in sacred 2 but the gameplay was a lot easier and fun in the first one . Not to mention the seraphim's CA animations

• Like! 1

Which CA animation did you like best?

I'm a fan of the way the whole first game felt as well

CA execution was incredibly fast, like an arcade game

you could switch Combat Arts in mid cast

:)

gogo

It's hard to choose actually XD

Her Attack Ca for 1 Handed/Spear was the best. That split with the spear made me stop in awe the first time I saw it. same with the backflip of the 1 handed Attack ca. I wanted to use both lol so I changed every attack CA of the seraphim to the 1 handed/Spear one. Just messed with the Pak file lol

And one last thing, Can we swap this Dryad model with the official one? The Dryad looks fugly but this one is queen <3

Yes and no.

the Yes.

You can swap out the model of the dryad for the dryad queen. See attached file. Just extract it to PAK folder and that's it. No issues with saved games. You can delete the file once you are done with the mod.

the No.

The dryad then loses a head in height. So if you don't mind playing a teenager dryad, that's good.

Then there is the issue with the gear - some of it clips, and some of it stretches to the floor.

fail.jpg

And then there is the dryad animations. For some reason she is in the exception category as is TG. So her riding animation looks like this for normal horses and epic mounts.

fail2.jpg

Conclusion

If you want to go badass without armor (turn off auto equip) and walk everywhere, use the attached file. But for all your troubles, you may be better of playing the normal version of the dryad.

I threw in the inquisition soldier with a cool T energy glow, in case you want to play a normal height female dryad with lower gear clipping. Shes one of the few models who doesn't go hunchback with dryad animations.

OMO~ Thanks for this! Thanks for taking some of your time to actually ripping the models/etc :D

Saved this for later ^^

also, if it isnt that much of a hassle, can you give me the Textures for the seraphim Armors? Would like to start modding again and making videos to upload on youtube :) or you can redirect mo to a page of some sort?

• Like! 1

Yes and no.

the Yes.

You can swap out the model of the dryad for the dryad queen. See attached file. Just extract it to PAK folder and that's it. No issues with saved games. You can delete the file once you are done with the mod.

the No.

The dryad then loses a head in height. So if you don't mind playing a teenager dryad, that's good.

Then there is the issue with the gear - some of it clips, and some of it stretches to the floor.

fail.jpg

And then there is the dryad animations. For some reason she is in the exception category as is TG. So her riding animation looks like this for normal horses and epic mounts.

fail2.jpg

Conclusion

If you want to go badass without armor (turn off auto equip) and walk everywhere, use the attached file. But for all your troubles, you may be better of playing the normal version of the dryad.

I threw in the inquisition soldier with a cool T energy glow, in case you want to play a normal height female dryad with lower gear clipping. Shes one of the few models who doesn't go hunchback with dryad animations.

May I ask where do I put the Model folder?

Should I make a mq/lq folder inside the pak folder and just place it there?