How to play Spectral shape on my Shadow Warrior?

Zyzz

Hey I wanna play spectral shape on my SK but when you activate it the colours turn into grey..dont wanna play like that...how to mod the spell so I can play with the real colours?

Edited by Zyzz
  • Like! 1

Spells.txt is located in <installation folder>/scripts/shared . Back up the file first in case you mess up something.

Open it with a proper text editor (I use notepad++). Search for "sk_ap_geistform" . You will see the line: fxTypeSpell = "FX_SK_GEISTFORM",

Delete the text within the quotations, so there is just empty quotes like this: fxTypeSpell = "",

Save the file.

If you upgrade it to a buff you would have to do the same thing to the "sk_ap_geistform_buff", entry as well.

Ok danke soweit mal ;)! Schätze mal du bist Deutscher.. :)! Hab aber noch 1 Problem wenn ich es abspeichern will kommt "Zugriff verweigert"

• Like! 1

Spells.txt is located in <installation folder>/scripts/shared . Back up the file first in case you mess up something.

Open it with a proper text editor (I use notepad++). Search for "sk_ap_geistform" . You will see the line: fxTypeSpell = "FX_SK_GEISTFORM",

Delete the text within the quotations, so there is just empty quotes like this: fxTypeSpell = "",

Save the file.

If you upgrade it to a buff you would have to do the same thing to the "sk_ap_geistform_buff", entry as well.

Ok danke soweit mal ;)! Schätze mal du bist Deutscher.. :)! Hab aber noch 1 Problem wenn ich es abspeichern will kommt "Zugriff verweigert"

Ok got it and did it like you said ;) but in game nothign changed :(