Sacred Gold 2.28 Graphics Glitch.

Reinstalled sacred gold because I miss the fluid Animations of the seraphim's 1 handed Attack Combat art xD

But I'm getting a graphics glitch right from the start of the game.

Any fix for this? I've Just reinstalled it today and thinking that my 2.0ghz Single core/ 512mb Ram Craptop ran it fluidly before, I did not expect to see an error :P

Also my husband's laptop Specs :lol:

sacred-gold-1-underworld-glitch-graphics

Not sure if this is applicable to your situation but I've had really good results using Virtual XP on my laptops at work for running XP programs on a Win 7 OS.Using it mostly for older business programs but several are graphic intensive and would not run well or at all on Win 7

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/install-and-use-windows-xp-mode-in-windows-7

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I reinstalled Sacred Gold and encountered a Glitch when I tried to run the game.

What I did is I updated my Graphics Driver and the Game now fully works!

Did not know updating Graphic Drivers ACTUALLY does something (I never believed those "First update your blah blah chu chu thingies from forums before xD)

One more thing I did is I viewd the Control Panel for the Intel HD Graphics and I chose Quality over Performance in the 3D Settings tab. Just in case this won't work, try tinkering with the other settings.

Haven't found a solution for this so might as well make a post ^^

Windows Vista / INTEL HD Graphics 4000 / Core i3 / 2GB Ram :)

P.S Got bored with Sacred 2. I dunno, it doesn't have the Magic (and animation quality) of the first game.

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...