Goodday to all fellow warriors

Hi all

My name is Deon, and I am a Sacred addict. :Just_Cuz_12:

I have played Sacred Underworld for years, and have finished up to the end of Silver level (both campaigns) with most characters. My strongest character by far is my Gladiator. I have only now started to have difficulty with him at the end of the Underworld campaign on Niobium level. This has surprised me because he has run through everything else with so much ease. My Dwarf is also pretty powerful.

On Sacred II I have completed an enitre campaign with all the characters exept Dryad and the High Elf. I was busy with the Dryad when my hard-drive crashed and I lost all my profiles. :blowup: The strongest character IMHO is the Dragon Mage, in Dragon Beserk form. He is a beast when in that form.

Well, that's all from me for now. Have fun and play hard.

Cheers,

Deon

Great intro Deon, let your addiction reign while in these lands of fellow sacred junkies

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Yay! Another South African.

Hope you will have a long and fruitfull stay.

Check out the Dark Kitchen if you have an interest in food and drinks.

Delta!

Edited by Delta!
  • Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Delta!

specially the drinks part!

:drunkards:

gogo

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Delta!

specially the drinks part!

:drunkards:

gogo

Especially wine... Since I have moved to the Western Cape of South Africa I have started appreciating wine sooooooo much more.

Some of my favourite cultivars are shiraz, cabernet sauvignon, chardonnay, chenin blanc, gewurtztraminer, and I generally like blends.

Delta!

• Like! 1

My favourite glasses are a big ball glasses that are generally for red wines, half way it holds half a bottle... So you can have a full glass of wine and that would probably be a whole bottle

Delta!

• Like! 1

My favourite glasses are a big ball glasses that are generally for red wines, half way it holds half a bottle... So you can have a full glass of wine and that would probably be a whole bottle

Delta!

Can u take a pic? I am looking for sick wine glasses too

:D

gogo

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am just sorry I just disovered the forum. I have been playing for so many years and have had few people I could share with.

:starwars:

It's a great game. For a stand alone, pretty much beats almost everything else out there, and it's HC when the game came out was amazing.

:)

gogo