Hi!

I haven't been playing Sacred for a while and recently started playing it again (the things uni exams do to people :wow: ) . Before I used to play it as casually as possible (more like reading a book and trying just to get to the end), so I tried to play it for the rpg elements now, the wiki helped me a lot, so I decided to try and contribute something to it. I've been trying to get some formulas for the DE's rune levels - rune stats relation, and here's what I got:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/d7b1466ujocx6bj/DERunes(2).xlsx

About the regeneration time - it's on a DE lvl1, phys regen is at 20. The regeneration time should change if your phys regen changes, so I should really find out the relation between the 2 as a formula.

I've tested the formulas with runes up to level 16, so unless there's an artificial change at some level they should work. About the Pak-Dain and Pak-Nakor, the delta of the chance to block gets lower and lower, so I should take more than 16 lvls into account to get a correct formula - I'll look into this. I'll try to work on the DE spells too, the Confusion's prediction of the next level seems to be wrong for one thing.

I'm looking forward to any feedback or any additional info somebody might have on the subject. I'll try to add the tables/formulas to the wiki if you don't find any glaring mistakes inside.

Edited by criver
  • Like! 1

It was a delight Criver to get that pm from you asking about being able to contribute to the Wiki. I've registered your name, so that you can log into the wiki with the same login as here, if you have questions or want feed back, there's a wiki section of this forum where peeps make posts and you can get answers back.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Welcome to the form...awesome that Sacred 1 wiki is getting some TLC even after all this time...afraid I won't be much help with tables and formulas, but if you need help with general formatting/linking, I'd be than happy to lend a hand :)

• Like! 1

Welcome to the form...awesome that Sacred 1 wiki is getting some TLC even after all this time...afraid I won't be much help with tables and formulas, but if you need help with general formatting/linking, I'd be than happy to lend a hand :)

Criver, Knuckles has put in a few hundred of the many pages in the grand Wiki, and has a good eye for formatting.

Do believe we're in good hands

Thanks Robb!

:gogo:

gogo