Hello. just found this game.

Just wanted to introduce myself and pass on my thanks to everyone here at darkmatters and the sacredwiki.org people. If anyone is left on xbox 360. Look me up . Windedeel930 . I have my first character to level 42, a shadow warrior almost a throw away guy with the complete noon build I was just guessing at. Just finished silver campaign needing roughly 150 healing pots and had to drag the guardians out of the room as well. But I am determined. Read this site and sacredwiki.org daily now.

• Like! 1

Just wanted to introduce myself and pass on my thanks to everyone here at darkmatters and the sacredwiki.org people. If anyone is left on xbox 360. Look me up . Windedeel930 . I have my first character to level 42, a shadow warrior almost a throw away guy with the complete noon build I was just guessing at. Just finished silver campaign needing roughly 150 healing pots and had to drag the guardians out of the room as well. But I am determined. Read this site and sacredwiki.org daily now.

Hey Michael!

Love your line reading us daily... You've made some of the content creators smile, who doesn't love appreciation.

Thanks for making your way over to us, and welcome to DarkMatters@!

:)

gogo

Welcome to DarkMatters.

I also love checking the forum first thing in the morning... And occasionally during the day. Hope you have a long stay with us!

Delta!

• Like! 1

I take just the words from Cabaret:

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome

Fremde, etranger, stranger

Gluklich zu sehen, je suis enchante,

Happy to see you, bleibe, reste, stay

Willkomen, bienvenue, welcome,

bei Darkmatters, au Darkmatters, to darkmatters

I sense a hit on our hands

:)

gogo

Welcome to DarkMatters.

I also love checking the forum first thing in the morning... And occasionally during the day. Hope you have a long stay with us!

Delta!

I also love checking the forum first thing in the morning...

Better than coffee!

:superman:

gogo