Be kind, I'm medically impaired.

I suffer from an extreme case of CRS. The polite form is "Can't Remember ... Stuff". I'm on medication. A picture of the bottle and some of the "capsules" appear below.
It's so bad, I can't even remember if I posted in here or not!

CRS%20MedsT.jpg

Edited by Spock

:(

Did you take a close look at the Medication?

Yes. DarkMatters has a few active people with actual serious medical conditions, and we all know you fight life on Legendary difficulty. People with actual memory loss can mistake their Skittles and M&Ms for pills... At least you maxed out your sense of humor.

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...

I was visiting my daughter and son-in-law last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st Century, old man." she said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." Well, I can tell you, that bloody fly never knew what hit it!

Lmao this was hilarious.

I was visiting my daughter and son-in-law last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st Century, old man." she said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." Well, I can tell you, that bloody fly never knew what hit it!

:4rofl:

ahhh, needed this, specially on a Dark early morning Monday Spock...

G'don ya

*high fives*

:)

gogo

I like tablets and the net for global news, but I still prefer the newspaper for local news. The online version doesn't come with coupons, and it feels unnatural for me to sit with a tablet and coffee at the dinner table. Plus, newspapers have a variety of home uses that tablets can't be utilized for, such as the fly eradication mentioned above. On top of that, iPads can't duplicate the smell of fresh newspaper ink or the warm, comforting smell of a well-aged book. Though I guess some think old books smell musty and funky, but mine are in my study, so they smell like incense and hookah.

I hear all you say about the entire feel and experience of paper and moving through info along a flat, instead of going deep like with data screens... My Ammamma who's 93 loves newspapers, and still has it delivered to her in her home. It's costly, but she really loves sitting at the large dining table just immersing herseself in the experience.

:heart:

gogo

I hear what people are saying about the feel of books and news papers. But I have to say I'm really happy with my kindle keyboard paper-white reader. I have a leather cover with a light on it so it feels heavy like a book and when I'm on vacation if I finish reading something I can immediately download another. No need to carry multiple heavy books with me everywhere. I love it.

I use a Sony e-Reader myself instead of real books these days. I prefer proper books, but my hands are no longer up to holding them for long these days. It currently contains about 480 books I have been collecting and it feels great having an entire library wherever I go.

Edited by podgie_bear

I had an iPad 2 but recently updated to the full sized iPad Pro with a Logitech keyboard and case. I love the fact that I can now had an ebook open in landscape mode and have two pages appear as if it were a real book.

I also have found that I can download FanFiction titles, edit them to remove all the spelling, grammar, and situational errors, save them as PDF's, and open them in iBooks on my tablet.

One of my favorite FanFiction authors died with the third book of a 3 book series short its final chapter. I've been working with his last notes to finish it the best I can as a tribute to him and his wife.

All this response because of one bloody fly! :ohmy:

Edited by Spock
  • Like! 1

I had an iPad 2 but recently updated to the full sized iPad Pro with a Logitech keyboard and case. I love the fact that I can now had an ebook open in landscape mode and have two pages appear as if it were a real book.

I also have found that I can download FanFiction titles, edit them to remove all the spelling, grammar, and situational errors, save them as PDF's, and open them in iBooks on my tablet.

One of my favorite FanFiction authors died with the third book of a 3 book series short its final chapter. I've been working with his last notes to finish it the best I can as a tribute to him and his wife.

All this response because of one bloody fly! :ohmy:

You know the last thing to go through a fly's mind when it hits your windshield,

It's butt...