What doesn't work in Sacred 2?

As the topic states. What doesnt work? I love the depth of this game and try to dig answers from this site or Sacredwiki.org (both are amazing btw) I am looking for those potholes so I and the next person don't hit. Making a new toon and then finding out something doesn't work as stated probably would send me over the deep end.

It seems on Xbox that some known broke things like the Blacksmith skill is pretty covered but what else? What about things that are technically not broke but are pretty much useless.

1 Blacksmithing = completely broke
2 Life leech % = rumored not to be working from weapons
3 raising your chance to hit Defense = pretty worthless as mobs attack ratings are so high to make effect pointless

Start adding or confirming. Trying to make simple list to warn others. Trying to stay in the skills.stats.combat arts.game mechanics area but can be anything. Also this xbox\ps version. Thx

• Like! 1

There are a number of them here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Console_Information

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:2-Player_local_co-op_%28PS3%29

I can confirm point 2 (the leech part more work, but the damage aspect doesn't).

Also, 4) Mob spell power does not scale correctly. Mob spells deal high damage at the lower levels, but damage is reduced as levels increase. (Essentially renders Spell Resistance useless in the console version.)

Edited by Mystix123

Horses don't increase their speed, as the speed bonus applies to your foot speed, not riding speed.

This may be fixable. Mastery of the Riding Skill gives a working +% to Mounted Run Speed. It may be possible to replace the non-functioning bonus that appears on Horses with the one from Riding Mastery.

Horses don't increase their speed, as the speed bonus applies to your foot speed, not riding speed.

This may be fixable. Mastery of the Riding Skill gives a working +% to Mounted Run Speed. It may be possible to replace the non-functioning bonus that appears on Horses with the one from Riding Mastery.

Keep in mind this is a console discussion.

Keep in mind this is a console discussion.

As far as I know from the Wiki, the problem persists for all versions. Of course any potential fix would only help PC users, so if there's anything to it, I'll post elsewhere.

• Like! 1