Its time for [Revenge]

Dutch

Dont let the title fool you tho :yay:

It took some time for mee to see through your lay-out but I am here finally, hehe

It is time for me to give my official greeting. Our allie-ship is well appreciated within our list of members, and like I said before, we are here to help you if we can. However, one recent event can make things a bit complicated: the war against SoS. I have come to realize that you support SoS in their war, and the honorable thing to do for us is to support our allies in any war even if they at their turn support their allies. However, this war is so much extended that it involves powerfull friends of mine too in different alliances, not listed in D.a.r.k. or SoS, but in their targets. And when I speak of friends, I mean real friends; and I considder some of you a friend too :yay:

I hope you can understand that for me to help either part of the alliances in war can mean our doom, and I have to protect my members. Protecting them is my priotity at all times. So all what is left for me to do is to stay neutral up to a point where Revenge just has to be served. I hope that latter wont ever be the case tho ;) Also, to make things less complicated, we can also temporarily change our allieship into a NAP if desired.

I hope this event will not make my greeting to you guys any less respectfull, for I think of you highly. Perhaps there is a secured place where I can explain why I have to be neutral; it has to do with the most powerfull-ones amongst us ;)

In the meantime, I have been busy creating our own place aswell. We are players in different uni's and to create a general meetingplace I have set up a board called: OGame United.. If you are up for it you can register to say hi too. I shall make a secured area for us two alliances to speak with eachother freely.

Keep safe, and most of hall, have fun guys :(

Best regards,

Revenge 9 [Revenge], also known as Dutch :o

Hi Dutch, welcome to the board.

I'm not speaking officially, as I don't have any in-alliance power or real say, but, I can't see the choice of Revenge to stay neutral to be an obstacle. We all play for different reasons, sometimes involvement in war doesn't serve those reasons. In my eyes, it's cool. :)

Guest gogoblender

Hey Dutch I'm very happy you posted!

Dont' worry about your neutrality.

Clan D.a.r.k. respects it and has no need and/or even any inclination to pull or involved your clan into any actions that we take with our allies.

You are allies with us and are not necessarly implicated in any actions we take with our other allies SoS and your neutrality remains unhampered and untouched.

Thanks for the post for us all to keep things clear on this.

Good luck with your game Dutch and come back and visit soon again

Cheers!

;)

gogo