Issue at CM Patch 0.150

My sacred 2 version is 2.65.1.0. I have installed today CM patch 0.150.

After this installation, in spite of the fact that I have not completed Act 1 yet; Hunting Fever mission started with its 10 minutes-time limit.

I could not do anything; because I am already playing Act 1 and this quest location is too far from my character. So, 10 minutes limit ended and it said that "Hunting Fever-Quest Failed."

But despite the fact that this quest failed message, log book (quests list) shows that is not there failed Hunting Fever quest.

Please fix that!

Sorry for my horrible English.

I do, but quest scripts are a little out of my comfort zone. They are very complicated scripts - and I say this as someone who is very comfortable editing most of the scripts in the game. Anyway, I reported it on the CM Patch bugtracker. It's not very active right now, but maybe Marcus will see it and know what to do.

I had the same problem taking "Ancaria Airlines" quest

Hunting Fever's time limit will start if you take any quest from npcs, I guess. Because, while I was playing, it had started when I have taken another quest.

• 10 months later...

I accepted a quest a few days ago, but I only finished the quest now after I had installed the newest CM patch last night... got a count down timer with "hunting fever" .

there is no logbook entry about a hunting fever quest.

does anybody know if this issue has been resolved?

Delta!

• Like! 1