Missing itemtype.txt - anyone have an extra copy?

So I booted up my copy of Sacred 2 this evening and noticed there was something wrong with the main menu. I didnt really think anything of it because im used to this POS laptop being glitchy, but then after trying to log in, I got a black screen for about two minutes and then it crashed. I tried to boot it up again and got the same issue so I went into the game files and ran a comparison against a list of all the files that I made when I first installed the game, and it turns out my itemtype.txt file is missing.

TL;DR: Does anyone have an extra copy of the itemtype.txt file for the v2.43.0 base game, or know where I can find one?

It has now been 3 days and I have yet to recieve a reply. Googling it gives me tons of tutorials on how to modify items but not how to get itemtype.txt back. Official Sacred 2 forum has locked out new members so I cant ask there. I am desperate to get back into the game and I dont want to spend all day re-installing and re-patchiong the game again :sob:

Sorry, I'm sure people are reading this but I think most of us have Sacred 2 Gold at this point. I have all the itemtype files from Ice & Blood up to latest CM Patch, but nothing before.

• Like! 1