Sign in to follow this  
EdRedondo

Sacred Underworld Full Screen Interactive Maps

They've been down for a little while now. I use the maps I downloaded from Sacred-Legends. They're super high quality and the only maps comparable to the ones that were on SacredWiki.

They've been down for a little while now. I use the maps I downloaded from Sacred-Legends. They're super high quality and the only maps comparable to the ones that were on SacredWiki.

Thanks, but there is a problem. Sacred-Legends is a German site and even with Google Translator I cannot download. Just get download not available.

You don't need to translate anything, all you have to do is click on the names of the maps (Sacred 1 Classic Maps, Sacred 1 Underworld Maps, etc.) under 'Download.' If you're using Google Translate you're probably messing up something.

The "Sacred: Underworld Map of Ancaria" WEB page has links to "Full Screen Map(s)" at http://www.maplib.net/

PROPBLEM: At maplib I only get "shutting down" in browser window :cry: no interactive map.

What happened to the interactive maps :huh:

Oh well thats a surprise. Never would have expected Maplib to shut down. Then again, the owner never did seem like he was on top of things. I'll see about making the Underworld map interactive like the Sacred 2 map or maybe I'll just add the Underworld map to our Downloads section. I'll do that sometime this week. :)

• Like! 1