dragon magic/elemental build

Does anyone have a good dragon magic/ elemental build? I started out going DM and mentalist, but now I'm trying to see if I can change it up, hopefully without starting over completely since I'm so nly level 12.

Elemental Lore, Armour Lore, Concentration, Mentalism Focus, Dragon Magic Focus, Elemental Focus, Combat discipline, Toughness, Ancient Magic, Spell Resistance

Bring Elemental Lore to 9 for destroyers

Mentalism Focus to 9 for runes of protection

Dragon Focus to 9 for Runes of Protection

Then Mentalism again till you can modify Maelstrom

Then keep elementalism focus, concentration and then elemental lore at level. You probably want 3 buffs, so have concentration at 75 at level 75.

Put all stat points into vitality.

Place only a single combat art in the combinations. DM combinations are bugged and you can't get Combat Arts out once they are in. With combat discipline you will gain a 10% speed up. Use Maelstrom for defense and to soften the physical resists of enemies for your destroyers.

If you plan to play till the Level 120+ take spell resistance because it is only useful maxed. If you don't plan this high use alchemy instead spell resistance and take it before you take toughness to have better heal and mentors. One point together with +allSkills gear should be enough in this case.

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping to see if anyone came up with a in etestibg way of using Dragon Magic I planned on almost completely ignoring mentaliism, except for the buff. I'm more concern with the forms and finding a way to make them more playable. Which is why I started running mentalism, which I got bored of.

I've even been switching between vanilla and a spell enhance mod. (Mostly because I miss dragon form.)