Sacred 2 Playthrough/ Let's Play

Hello, there, all. I've been browsing these forums for a bit, as I've been playing Sacred and Sacred 2 for the past few months. I decided to go ahead and sign up so I can post because I decided to drop a mention here of the playthrough of Sacred 2 that I am currently doing on YouTube.

Normally, I'm averse to advertising my videos. In fact, I don't think I ever have. But my Sacred and Sacred 2 Let's Plays aren't getting a whole lot of views, possibly because the audience just isn't finding them. Or maybe I'm bad at videos. :)

Anyway, here's what I chose to play through as:

High Elf

-Light Path

-Mystic Stormite

Here's a link, if that's allowed: https://www.youtube.com/user/MikeBra99/videos

• Like! 1

Thanks. I am a relative noob. Only about 100 hours in Sacred, and going on 40 or so in Sacred 2. Both games are incredibly fun, and the combat system is unique and can be quite satisfying.

Sadly, I think the games are a bit hard to pick up for a newcomer because the regen time on skills is so high when you start, and it takes so long to get the skills and gear to make a lot of builds work. One of my first characters in Sacred was the ranged Wood Elf, which I started on Silver, and she just died over and over because she had no combat arts and no regen gear. All she could do was melee stuff.

I was working on a video covering the basics of the regen system for the original Sacred. But it was a lot of work, and I got bored and lazy.

Hello, there, all. I've been browsing these forums for a bit, as I've been playing Sacred and Sacred 2 for the past few months. I decided to go ahead and sign up so I can post because I decided to drop a mention here of the playthrough of Sacred 2 that I am currently doing on YouTube.

Normally, I'm averse to advertising my videos. In fact, I don't think I ever have. But my Sacred and Sacred 2 Let's Plays aren't getting a whole lot of views, possibly because the audience just isn't finding them. Or maybe I'm bad at videos. :)

Anyway, here's what I chose to play through as:

High Elf

-Light Path

-Mystic Stormite

Here's a link, if that's allowed: https://www.youtube.com/user/MikeBra99/videos

Welcome to DarkMatters...!

It's more likely that no one is finding these videos as not many are looking. Let's be honest. The game is getting on in years. While it's still a great game and is still finding a new audience, the numbers are dwindling as the game is coming up on it's 10 year anniversary.

Yeah. That's for sure. I am always late to the party. I was always the one getting my games out of the discount bin.

That said, I've done games as old as Pool of Radiance, and they found their audience at some point. Who knows?

Either way, I'm enjoying the game. I'm trying to make a BFG Seraphim on my PS3 and I'm playing a Nature Weaver Dryad on my PC. They're both also tons of fun.

You could try the steam community forums.

Hmm, I could do that. Maybe I will. I just came to this site automatically because I bounce between here and sacred.wiki. Those were two of the only sites I could find with much info on Sacred before. Like, I'm still curious if there's any hotkeys I am unaware of after learning of the command to bring up the coordinates. All I could find was ctrl-x and ctrl-y seemed to do quick save and quick load or something.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome to the forums. I'm getting a lot of info here, so it's a nice supplement to a game that is just fun to play around with.

Coming from somebody who has done YouTube videos before, all that matters is if you are having fun. Many of my compilations are for older games and thus it is rare if I get a video past hundreds of views. Enjoy your time at DarkMatters!