Playstation 4 or XBox One?

Hi I am recently thinking about the idea of getting a console. Haven't had one since the original nintendo! I probably will wait until the summer and fall are over and we are cooped up. A big pull to buy the console is that my pc is in a corner of the room (literally) and I want to show gaming to my girlfriend who now lives with me. Our TV is right in the living room. Another thing I have read that witcher 3 needs a controller not mouse. So I will have to buy a controller anyways.

So the question is whether to buy a playstation 4 or an xbox one?

Another thing I have read that witcher 3 needs a controller not mouse. So I will have to buy a controller anyways.

Witcher 3 can be played with a controller, but also has got full support of mouse/keyboard! And it looks greater on a PC! ;)

Don't took this as a reason to buy a console.

your initial question could get only one answer from me: [ironic] PC Masterrace! [/ironic] :D

sorry, we have got a Wii for Mario Cart...thats all...

• Like! 1

If you have to get a console, PS4 for sure. A tad stronger, takes up less space, cleaner interface, plus Sony's history of having more exclusives than Microsoft. Beyond that, other than ease of use, if you got a decent PC, stick with the PC.

• Like! 1

I have a really good pc but I want to have a console so my girlfriend can play or watch in our living room. My pc is tucked away in a sort of L shaped corner of a bedroom. Not a good place to watch. I wouldn't really want to move the computer into the living room though already too much stuff with a piano, couch, chair, TV. With a console we can just put the game console under the TV.

Regarding controller you can buy one that plugs in your pc. Have you ever seen the Angry Joe reviews of games? He is really funny and on games I have played I ususually agree with the points he makes. He said that the mouse keyboard controls weren't very good. That might be just because he doesn't have as much practice. From my reading a playstation 4 can run the same graphics as a high end pc but at 30 framerate instead of 60.

I like yahtzee too but one thing irritates me is his fans who make videos on youtube about games and try to mimic him and sound horrible.

Yeah... everyone thinks writing is not a big deal till they try it themselves. As I recalled, he kinda touched upon that topic when he did his review for Sacred 3 - 'Nothing Is'. ;p