Made a Video on Sacred Basics

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all. I doubt any of the stuff in this video would be news to you, but I made this video explaining the basics of Sacred. I felt like the game doesn't do the greatest job of guiding you into it, and it can be really bad if you pick a character that doesn't start strong. So, I figured, who knows? Maybe this video will get more people to try the game. Might as well since it's a great buy for so cheap on gog.com.

Here's the link:

Apologies if you live in Germany, as it may have no sound since I used a Magma track as the background music.

This game's got one of the highest learning curves around, it's been critiqued as being too hard, unwieldy, overly stats oriented... that's why we love it.

Good job Bezlonir!

(And wished something like this had existed when it came out!)

:D

gogo

edit: ok I just tried enabling FXAA (and no other AA options) in Nvidia control panel and it works well in fact (no intrusive lines). Hunt can start again! Bye

Hi, can you tell us how you come with so low aliasing on the characters' choice screen (starting at 0"55)? I've tried several tips but none work and the characters always finish very aliased.

Thanks!

Edited by desm

edit: ok I just tried enabling FXAA (and no other AA options) in Nvidia control panel and it works well in fact (no intrusive lines). Hunt can start again! Bye

Hi, can you tell us how you come with so low aliasing on the characters' choice screen (starting at 0"55)? I've tried several tips but none work and the characters always finish very aliased.

Thanks!

Ah, c'est bien car je n'ai pas te comprendre la. ;)