Any Guests would like to join me in Sacred 2 on Tungle?

Hello again, all. So, I have finished silver in my Youtube playthrough. I am thinking of doing gold next, possibly with the community mod. I was wondering if anyone with a character around a gold-appropriate level would like to join me over tungle for an episode or two. I'll probably be recording those over the next month and a half or so, so no rush. Just let me know.

• Like! 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi belzonir, I am currently playing on Gold with CM Patch 1.50 with a Single Aspect High Elf Level 79, I was playing on single player but I dont mind loosing my campaign progress, what char and level you have?

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, sorry I didn't see this. Unfortunately, I am super busy with a couple of other projects, so I don't know if I'll be returning to Sacred 2 any time soon. It is a very fun game, but I found after 150 hours or so that the lack of depth in the combat itself was dampening my enjoyment of the incredibly rich system of combat art development.

I would take as an example mobs with rooting or stunning abilities. A few classes can modify a combat art or two to be able to get out of a root, but generally speaking it's just an annoyance that often winds up stuck to you 2 or 3 seconds after the mob is already dead. It's not like... what I would say would be an example of well-designed combat, if the root was avoidable or could be broken, and was followed by a devastating attack that needed to be avoided. Generally, mob abilities and mob placement seem to be kind of random and it doesn't interface all that well with the player's abilities.

This is probably as much a critique of the genre as much as anything. I would probably still be playing Sacred 2 if I wasn't so busy. I love the combat art system and the depth of the character building mechanics. But I've been spending so much time trying to build my youtube channel that I haven't even had time to load up Sacred 2 and just play it for fun.

• Like! 1