Simultaneous mods and content question.

It's been years since I played Sacred 2 on Xbox. Now it's PC time and I noticed these sick and great looking mods!

I have 2 questions.
1. Installing Community Patch does nothing but good, right? It adds, but doesn't take away from the original vanilla Sacred 2?

2. Can I use both Community Patch and Diablo at the same time?

• Like! 1

Yes and yes.

Just follow the instructions in both mod-sections/-threads and You should do all fine. But remember that the Community Patch is somewhat a permanent patch whereas the Diablo Mod is exactly that, a Mod which can be added and disabled using the Generic Mod Enabler or GME as described in the according thread.

Hope that helps!?

It's been years since I played Sacred 2 on Xbox. Now it's PC time and I noticed these sick and great looking mods!

I have 2 questions.

1. Installing Community Patch does nothing but good, right? It adds, but doesn't take away from the original vanilla Sacred 2?

2. Can I use both Community Patch and Diablo at the same time?

Sacred bug is great and addictive

Welcome to DarkMatters doglet!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Welcome aboard. :bye:

Not only do my mods work with the CM Patch, they actually require it to be installed beforehand. This is because I build off of the CM Patch, which is indispensable in my eyes.

Edited by Flix

Someone please correct me if I am in error, yet is not the Community Patch effective as an addtion to the Sacred 2 Ice and Blood Version and not found to be effectual when added to the original version of (vanilla) Sacred 2?

Regardless, the Gold version is cheap enough now on GOG so getting a copy with all the extras loaded in already is most advisable. Additionally, there are plenty of downloads to equip your character from the start and other Mods to augment the game, many from our good old friend Flix. Have fun, Sir Doglet, and welcome to Dark Matters. Huzzah!

...not found to be effectual when added to the original version of (vanilla) Sacred 2?

My impression was that "original vanilla Sacred 2" as used by the OP meant "Sacred 2 without the CM Patch." I use the term myself when referring to Sacred 2 Gold vs the game with any mods.

Indeed, I seem to recall reading here somewhere way back when, that the CM patch would work added to Ice & Blood but not the original unmodded Sacred 2.