Magic: the gathering ONLINE

Played the cards very briefly when the game came out years ago, but after that lost some interest, as the cards were pricey if you wanted to keep your decks competitive.

Is this a game you're playing regularly Veracious?

:)

gogo

Played the cards very briefly when the game came out years ago, but after that lost some interest, as the cards were pricey if you wanted to keep your decks competitive.

Is this a game you're playing regularly Veracious?

:)

gogo

yea I play every week. got back into it a year or two ago when I made friends with one of my cousin's friends after we all played together. I mostly draft which is fairly cheap. only 12 bucks a tournament and you get to keep your cards and possibly win more depending on your record.

mostly I posted this because I'm sick of the online program and how bad it rips people off if, which is what I personally believe, you're not one of their top ranked players. its too coincidental and other sites used to do it like party poker and or other game sites that cost money.

that and I was kind of interested in playing with people I sort of know instead of random jackasses who act ridiculous.