Hey There

Hello all

Just registered to be able post on forums.

I played sacred back when it was first released and over time changed to the various upgrades, patches and the onto the sacred 2 fallen angel.

I've found the a lot of the original game quest info has disappeared into the either lol

I've seen what's available on the dark matters site and unbended wiki sites etc

I'm playing the sacred underworld gold version patch 2.28

what I would like to know does anybody out there have any info about the quests obtained from the Wanted notice board at the settlement near the path that leads to Timberton.

the quests usually start with ( so far as I've seen them and done them ) Wanted dead, not alive

any help or links to sites would be great

many thanks

• Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters!

I unfortunately do not have any advice about the game, but I can say "Hi there!"

Delta!

• Like! 1

Greetings Delta!

No problems about info, ( I guess I should have posted that kind of request in the relevant forum ... ooops lol )

any ways hows things ?

just been playing my Daemon and its doing ok so far. are you an returning player to sacred like Me ?

Greetings Delta!

No problems about info, ( I guess I should have posted that kind of request in the relevant forum ... ooops lol )

any ways hows things ?

just been playing my Daemon and its doing ok so far. are you an returning player to sacred like Me ?

I am gooooooood.

Just finishing most of my prep for lunch service, bread is baking, purees are done, guava fruit roll is drying out, chocolate tart is portioned, having a quick coffee and then I am ready for those orders to come!

Check out the Dark Kitchen if you like food related posts.

I never played the original Sacred, but I do(did) play sacred 2. My favourite chatacter is my ice high elf, followed by my dragon mage and temple guardian. The shadow warrior I found is a good tank. I have not played in more than a year, cause my desktop decided to crash, but I am looking at buying a laptop soon, just need to decide on which one and from where I am going to buy...

Delta!

Edited by Delta!
  • Like! 1

Hi and Welcome...

The wiki is a little sparse but here's the link

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred:Bounty_Hunt#Detailed_Walkthrough

And the good guide is here..courtesy of Night Wolfe's site

http://pctalk.info/Games/Sacred2/Wolfes.Lair/SacredUnderworld/Pages/SeriesQuests-BountyHunt1.html

Great info Knuckles!

:)

gogo

Hello all

Just registered to be able post on forums.

I played sacred back when it was first released and over time changed to the various upgrades, patches and the onto the sacred 2 fallen angel.

I've found the a lot of the original game quest info has disappeared into the either lol

I've seen what's available on the dark matters site and unbended wiki sites etc

I'm playing the sacred underworld gold version patch 2.28

what I would like to know does anybody out there have any info about the quests obtained from the Wanted notice board at the settlement near the path that leads to Timberton.

the quests usually start with ( so far as I've seen them and done them ) Wanted dead, not alive

any help or links to sites would be great

many thanks

Alas, the Wiki only got steam when Sacred 2 came out, and a lot of the pages from the first Wiki are still in need of pages. Happy to see you here on the boards with us, and finding your way through to the game.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

1st) Hi and welcome.

2nd: If not mistaken, that's quite a long quest. I remember doing it several times in MP with several other players and even then it took a couple of hours to finish it. Even did it in SP once and kept it to ONCE. Reason: the long time it needs, even when you've got all the portals available to you. I'm not 100% certain, but I believe it took me about 8-10 hours in SP to complete that particular quest.

The main reason for it were the distances you need to travel and the fact the number of quests is quite large. But worst of all, it mght take some time before the last quest spawns.

One important thing I do know for sure: you need to do the entire wanted-list in ONE GO! If you somehow abort the quest, save and exit the game, the progress is broken en you won't get the reward. Hence why it takes so long.

Thorin :)

• Like! 1

Hey there Thorin Oakshield, Gogoblender, Dorimil

correct Me if I'm wrong but did both of You Thorin and Gogo post on the original forums when they were active, along with Mirko and C hacker I think was Her name and something about Squirrels seem to come to mind ... lol

lol, ayup... that's us!

That was actually the first forum ever I posted in back then

. :poweromg:

gogo

Yay that's Good Gogo' at least some of my grey cells are still active ... Lol

I decided to replay Sacred as World of Warcraft had changed too much for me to want to continue playing it.

I have also downloaded Sacred 2 Gold from the Darkmatters shop, but have not yet started a character in that yet. I was not as big fan of sacred 2 as sacred 1 I hoped when they announced sacred 2 that the game would keep to the same isometric view and style as sacred 1, but that was not to be,also the user interface was not as friendly ( in my own opinion ) but hey I did manage after a while but was never as comfortable playing 2 over 1.

I rather liked the Temple guardian character.

also I want to try out the diablo2 inspired community patch or mod as I still like to play diablo 2 lod

take care

Dazed

• Like! 1

oooo and Delta your tempting my sweet tooth there with all those yummy sounding things .... but Doh ! I'm type 2 diabetic , but will join You in a coffee ( no sugar natch' lol )

take care You all

Dazed

Well I have been a type 1 diabetic for 25 years(since age 2) and I turned out to be a successful pastry chef. So limit the sugar, but don't need to cut it out entirely.

Delta!

Hiya Dazed.

Yup, been a Quo-fan since '73, when my father discovered them while listening to Radio Caroline. Been listening to them since. Record first, CD's later.

Unfortunately I've never been able to see them; and especially Mk. I; since their tour usually visits my country in autumn, which is unfortunately for me the bussiest time of the year of my employer. So slim chance to get a day off.

Perhaps I'll head to the UK when I can to see them. It's one of the bands I really like to see live for a change.

• Like! 1

Hiya Dazed.

Yup, been a Quo-fan since '73, when my father discovered them while listening to Radio Caroline. Been listening to them since. Record first, CD's later.

Unfortunately I've never been able to see them; and especially Mk. I; since their tour usually visits my country in autumn, which is unfortunately for me the bussiest time of the year of my employer. So slim chance to get a day off.

Perhaps I'll head to the UK when I can to see them. It's one of the bands I really like to see live for a change.

Thorin, love that avatar!

gogo

• Like! 1